Question regarding rule 6b.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question regarding rule 6b.

Post by ◇ユキメノコ on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:35 pm

6b. In extreme cases of difficulty with a community, teams may mutually agree to use another community at their own discretion. Both teams are responsible, however, to get the match underway despite any issues, regardless of which team is hosting. If a major issue occurs preventing you from playing the match, contact your division administrator immediately. Failure to complete a match without contacting a group administrator will likely result in a forfeit match for both teams (at the discretion of division administrators).

My question is, what will happen if Kani Con or any other of these clan war trollers keep trolling the communities, also even when everyone is hidden? Might be stupid if i ask so, but i prefer to know what will happen then. This community trolling can take either very long or very short. Which can mean the comm trolling can take soo long a team don't want to play anymore.

I don't know if this problem has to do something with this rule though.
◇ユキメノコ

Back to top Go down

Re: Question regarding rule 6b.

Post by chrome on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm

How would it be possible for a troll to find a community if everyone goes on invisible, and a new community is made for that match?

chrome

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum