Season 7 Seedings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 7 Seedings

Post by Rookie on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Charged Brigade will be replacing Superlative in Division C. Good luck in Season 7 everyone.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MA on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 pm

No S can, they change their name to OB.
We have some of the same people, as well as 7 more.
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Now you say OB is Superlative again, please no more drama.
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by MA on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:38 pm

What drama, I'm just saying Superlative will keep their spot and change name to Obeese Beeitches, is that against any rules?
EDIT: shit they dropped. okay well just let the same damn team play in two divisions, like its fair for everyone Rolling Eyes 
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm

OB is not a name change of S. It's simply a revival because you wanted a team to play for, and there's only really you and Mecha/his/her alt that were on S. If you were truly changing the name, there'd be no need for a new registration as it'd be the same team. Sorry, you're simply too late now. cB2 was originally cut off as well and were put on the waiting list. We will put you guys first on the waiting list, but putting you in over cB2 is just cutting to the front of the line...

And no it's not the same team. For HD I wanted to split into 2 teams simply because we are so large and I wanted to give more opportunity to other players, as with 1 team most of them would barely ever get to play. We could very easily rename HD2 to Hejdhfhfufjdbr Hdhdnfm and suddenly it'd be okay because we're different teams with that logic. I'm sure it's the same with cB, they're a very large clan as well.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 pm

idk why Marc even cares. I think he's just trolling.

Also I made that alt last year and it got caught last year. And people still remembered so I assumed it wouldn't matter cuz it was just me.

And no, Marc/me did not revive OB just to play PL with a different team in PL. It was revived the day before S unexpectedly died, if I recall. It was just jokingly decided to register OB again.

There's no issue here. Let cB2 play.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Mecha wrote:idk why Marc even cares. I think he's just trolling.

Also I made that alt last year and it got caught last year. And people still remembered so I assumed it wouldn't matter cuz it was just me.

And no, Marc/me did not revive OB just to play PL with a different team in PL. It was revived the day before S unexpectedly died, if I recall. It was just jokingly decided to register OB again.

just to play PL with a different team in PL.

So please not say OB is Superlative and thanks ^^.
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Cac wrote:

And please learn English and reread the whole paragraph you stupid fuck.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Cac wrote:

And please learn English and reread the whole paragraph you stupid fuck.
Silence my friend ^^.
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by MA on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:17 pm

OB is very large, I will register OB2 soon
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Clever joke. I actually support you doing so; just make sure to sign up when the seedings aren't already finalized.

Closing this thread now since it's serving no other purpose other than unneeded posts now.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum