[W4] WA 218 - RR 191

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vaporino on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm

GGs




Repick Koopa Cape and NBC. LOL
avatar
Vaporino

Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vakama on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm

It was just 1 repick. Correct that, please.

GG!

Vakama

Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vaporino on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Your repick was twice. So it's -10-10=-20. Koopa Cape and NBC. We saw it ;D
avatar
Vaporino

Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Cac on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 pm

I will think the decision , later i will say the decision .


Last edited by Cac on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Phoenix on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Vakama wrote:It was just 1 repick. Correct that, please.

GG!
Ganamos de todas formas Smile.
avatar
Phoenix

Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Hkn on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Vakama wrote:It was just 1 repick. Correct that, please.

GG!
Ganamos de todas formas Smile.
Ya, pero las cosas como son, por favor. Yo no recuerdo haber repetido rKC, solo hicimos repick en NBC por un error.
avatar
Hkn

Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Phoenix on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Hkn wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Vakama wrote:It was just 1 repick. Correct that, please.

GG!
Ganamos de todas formas Smile.
Ya, pero las cosas como son, por favor. Yo no recuerdo haber repetido rKC, solo hicimos repick en NBC por un error.
Puede haber un 2 error. Bueno no he jugado los otros 2gps no voy a juzgar de todas formas GGs.
avatar
Phoenix

Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vegih on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:28 pm


GP1 3v4 LOL
GP2 3v4 Double LOL
GP3 3v4 Triple LOL

We only repick race 11, gp3 NBC.

Results: 228 - 201.

GG'S. Good Luck in the season WA Smile

Vegih

Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vaporino on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:30 pm

No culpes las d/cs si vuestra conexión es del vecino xD

228-191*
avatar
Vaporino

Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Weegee on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:34 pm

They repick the last race with rKC, but we also win. Ggs

Weegee

Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vegih on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Vaporino wrote:No culpes las d/cs si vuestra conexión es del vecino xD

228-191*
Ese comentario sobra pero bueno. xD

Que más da 228-191, 228-201. Si vais a sumar 2 puntos y nosotros 0. xD

En fin, que decida Cac. Pero el último circuito fue un aleatorio por nuestra parte. El primer repick Vakama le dio A NBC y ya esta. Fin del asunto. xD No hay ni foto ni prueba, pero recuerdo que fue un aleatorio lo que salio.

Saludos y suerte en el resto de liga!

Vegih

Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Cac on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:57 pm

The staff of PL have a decision : We will count only 1 point.

[10:55:47 PM] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: [22:47:25] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: There aren't really solid rules for this anyway
[22:47:44] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: It relies on the fairplay negotiations of the participating teams
[22:47:44] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: ye i know
[22:47:55] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: As they can't agree, I suppose it shouldn't count
[22:48:02] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: They do agree on one repick
[22:48:06] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: But not on the second
[22:48:08] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: yep
[22:48:09] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: is true
[22:48:09] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: So I wouldn't count it

[10:37:03 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Hi
[10:37:09 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Cara i have a question
[10:37:11 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: for you ?
[10:38:24 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: [10:24:20 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Wa say
[10:24:25 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: RR have in the war
[10:24:27 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: 2 Repicks
[10:24:32 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: but RR say 1 repick
[10:24:38 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: the other repick was
[10:24:40 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: random
[10:24:41 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: so ?
[10:53:08 PM] ★Cara / Lumpy: 1

avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vaporino on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Porfavor cuanto pilón xD
avatar
Vaporino

Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Vegih on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Cac wrote:The staff of PL have a decision : We will count only 1 point.

[10:55:47 PM] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: [22:47:25] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: There aren't really solid rules for this anyway
[22:47:44] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: It relies on the fairplay negotiations of the participating teams
[22:47:44] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: ye i know
[22:47:55] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: As they can't agree, I suppose it shouldn't count
[22:48:02] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: They do agree on one repick
[22:48:06] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: But not on the second
[22:48:08] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: yep
[22:48:09] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: is true
[22:48:09] 「゚●゜Rαɣzε☆」: So I wouldn't count it

[10:37:03 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Hi
[10:37:09 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Cara i have a question
[10:37:11 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: for you ?
[10:38:24 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: [10:24:20 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: Wa say
[10:24:25 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: RR have in the war
[10:24:27 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: 2 Repicks
[10:24:32 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: but RR say 1 repick
[10:24:38 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: the other repick  was
[10:24:40 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: random
[10:24:41 PM] [RЯ]Cac/Ikarus: so ?
[10:53:08 PM] ★Cara / Lumpy: 1

Thank's Cac and the others admin by the decision.


Vegih

Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by [RK]Sliver on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Dramas y chulerias everywhere...Neutral 

GGs RR Wink venga va, ánimo para siguientes retos.

Enhorabuena Wa Smile
avatar
[RK]Sliver

Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Cara on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:41 am

1 or 2 repeats son't change a lot of things !
But if the second one is a random no repeat ofc.
GG's both

Cara

Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Serxiow on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:37 pm

GGs RR.
By the way, Vappy forgot to put my 3rd gp score in red. ( I played gp2 and gp3 )

Serxiow

Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] WA 218 - RR 191

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum