[W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Rookie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 pm


GGs, rather intense. btw Cara, you need to edit their name to Airstrikers on the main table. You're missing the letter r.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:42 pm

It would have been nice if Ito and Rookie decided to join the comm earlier...Then I wouldn't have had to leave for the last two races and we could have won.

Whatever, GGs nonetheless aside from rWP which was so laggy it wasn't possible to disallow HD from top 4'ing.......The lag overall in this war was annoying.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Rookie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

We can't speed up our joining connection, just saying. We went as quickly as possible, and I'm not sure if you would've won after BC (race 11). I think the triple reds evened out any lag complaints that could possibly be brought up as well

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Rookie wrote:We can't speed up our joining connection, just saying. We went as quickly as possible, and I'm not sure if you would've won after BC (race 11). I think the triple reds evened out any lag complaints that could possibly be brought up as well
I dc'ed right at the start of BC, which is probably why we didn't do very well on that race if that's what you mean. And even when Ito joined the comm you were too slow to join it until a whole autostart (And thus ensued the "Ito has internet problems and can't join please let him join first, etc.") This all happened after I said I had to leave very soon which makes me almost feel it was strategic, but whatever.

Also, you guys got triple reds pretty much the same amount as us as far as I saw, you just didn't utilize them well.

GGs, it's just frustrating that all of this happened and I had no control over the last two key races because the other team was too slow in joining.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by b on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 pm

hd cheats
avatar
b

Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Rookie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 pm

DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:We can't speed up our joining connection, just saying. We went as quickly as possible, and I'm not sure if you would've won after BC (race 11). I think the triple reds evened out any lag complaints that could possibly be brought up as well
I dc'ed right at the start of BC, which is probably why we didn't do very well on that race if that's what you mean. And even when Ito joined the comm you were too slow to join it until a whole autostart (And thus ensued the "Ito has internet problems and can't join please let him join first, etc.") This all happened after I said I had to leave very soon which makes me almost feel it was strategic, but whatever.

Also, you guys got triple reds pretty much the same amount as us as far as I saw, you just didn't utilize them well.

GGs, it's just frustrating that all of this happened and I had no control over the last two key races because the other team was too slow in joining.
The triple red statement is a complete lie, we got some at rWP but other than that it was all you guys. FF got some on CM but had to use them to destroy one of yours anyway, and when Ito got one at rBC1 he was immediately bombed. What frustrates me is that a team can't simply say GGs anymore, and won't even look at the fact that the other side may of had some complaints of their own (because we had quite a bit ourselves). Both sides are blaming the other for something they can't control at all. It's not our problem that you guys didn't have 4 at the match time yesterday, that's the only reason why you had to leave anyway. Then again, Marv would've played yesterday so maybe it's better that you guys did reschedule. Nothing was strategic. I'm almost ashamed that you would even think that too. Who do you think we are? wa?

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by DT_LINK on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Luck belongs to the Champi-Brothers, and possibly Roro. That's it.

DT_LINK

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Rookie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm

DT_LINK wrote:Luck belongs to the Champi-Brothers, and possibly Roro. That's it.
I respect you for admitting it. Please win PL Very Happy 

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Crazykonga on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:08 pm

CB is very lucky, they even get shocks by counter bagging !
avatar
Crazykonga

Posts : 124
Age : 22
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by DT_LINK on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Don't forget that this season is the 7th. And we play Mario Kart 7, which is supposed to represent the item 7, ie the luckiest object of the game. Champi-Brothers can only win because we are the luckiest. And no need good players for that, just lucky !

DT_LINK

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Nicola on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 pm

avatar
Nicola

Posts : 108
Age : 23
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by TurniPeach on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Rookie wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:We can't speed up our joining connection, just saying. We went as quickly as possible, and I'm not sure if you would've won after BC (race 11). I think the triple reds evened out any lag complaints that could possibly be brought up as well
I dc'ed right at the start of BC, which is probably why we didn't do very well on that race if that's what you mean. And even when Ito joined the comm you were too slow to join it until a whole autostart (And thus ensued the "Ito has internet problems and can't join please let him join first, etc.") This all happened after I said I had to leave very soon which makes me almost feel it was strategic, but whatever.

Also, you guys got triple reds pretty much the same amount as us as far as I saw, you just didn't utilize them well.

GGs, it's just frustrating that all of this happened and I had no control over the last two key races because the other team was too slow in joining.
The triple red statement is a complete lie, we got some at rWP but other than that it was all you guys. FF got some on CM but had to use them to destroy one of yours anyway, and when Ito got one at rBC1 he was immediately bombed. What frustrates me is that a team can't simply say GGs anymore, and won't even look at the fact that the other side may of had some complaints of their own (because we had quite a bit ourselves). Both sides are blaming the other for something they can't control at all. It's not our problem that you guys didn't have 4 at the match time yesterday, that's the only reason why you had to leave anyway. Then again, Marv would've played yesterday so maybe it's better that you guys did reschedule. Nothing was strategic. I'm almost ashamed that you would even think that too. Who do you think we are? wa?
Rookie it is fine, I respect you. Sure I think you mean well, we've just frustrated because prior, us 4 just come online and get this lineup quick... Wata to leave soon. And, rWP made this worse.

I admit we get more triples reds than you, it's true. You play better, it happens. GGs this war

TurniPeach

Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Mark on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:36 pm

Seems like a close match. gj both teams.
avatar
Mark

Posts : 72
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Rookie wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:We can't speed up our joining connection, just saying. We went as quickly as possible, and I'm not sure if you would've won after BC (race 11). I think the triple reds evened out any lag complaints that could possibly be brought up as well
I dc'ed right at the start of BC, which is probably why we didn't do very well on that race if that's what you mean. And even when Ito joined the comm you were too slow to join it until a whole autostart (And thus ensued the "Ito has internet problems and can't join please let him join first, etc.") This all happened after I said I had to leave very soon which makes me almost feel it was strategic, but whatever.

Also, you guys got triple reds pretty much the same amount as us as far as I saw, you just didn't utilize them well.

GGs, it's just frustrating that all of this happened and I had no control over the last two key races because the other team was too slow in joining.
The triple red statement is a complete lie, we got some at rWP but other than that it was all you guys. FF got some on CM but had to use them to destroy one of yours anyway, and when Ito got one at rBC1 he was immediately bombed. What frustrates me is that a team can't simply say GGs anymore, and won't even look at the fact that the other side may of had some complaints of their own (because we had quite a bit ourselves). Both sides are blaming the other for something they can't control at all. It's not our problem that you guys didn't have 4 at the match time yesterday, that's the only reason why you had to leave anyway. Then again, Marv would've played yesterday so maybe it's better that you guys did reschedule. Nothing was strategic. I'm almost ashamed that you would even think that too. Who do you think we are? wa?
I said that from what I saw we had nearly the same amount of triple reds. I was bagging and frontrunning many races, so I may not have seen everything.

Also, you cannot expect people to simply say "GGs" if you use such laggy players. If you don't use such laggy players, or fix your connections, people won't rage as often.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm raging but I'm just very frustrated that it seemed that you weren't trying to hurry at all to get in the community. (It was said you were playing pokemon still several minutes after you said we would war) I don't feel like debating this anymore, but you have to realize that my frustration makes sense.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Rookie on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 pm

ItoI wasn't aware that we were starting very soon, he was just in the chat waiting for some word when I told him to join the community, and then he rushed and saved and joined as quickly as possible. We weren't intending to hold you up. We can do nothing of our connections. ItoI has told me until university he isn't allowed to get a new one for the house. ItoI hardly even lags for me, especially compared to others, he is just slow to join the room. I feel like blaming his lag is simply a popular and accepted trend by opponents to lose to us simply to feel better. What do you expect us to do? Not use possibly our best member for wars when he wants to? I don't see many teams simply say GGs when they lose anymore as well, it's not just you, other than WEC really.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W5] HD 239 - 224 λ

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum