[W8] GR 245- RR 213

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Ordile on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:19 pm



GGs ^^

Ordile

Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Hkn on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 pm

GG´s GR, nice war. Our TP was bad on second and third GP.
avatar
Hkn

Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by VecHunter on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Hkn wrote:GG´s GR, nice war. Our TP was bad on second and third GP.
>implying TP means trolling
lol

VecHunter

Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Crony on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:30 pm

VecHunter wrote:
Hkn wrote:GG´s GR, nice war. Our TP was bad on second and third GP.
>implying TP means trolling
lol
No it means Toilet Paper
avatar
Crony

Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Skipper on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Crony wrote:
VecHunter wrote:
Hkn wrote:GG´s GR, nice war. Our TP was bad on second and third GP.
>implying TP means trolling
lol
No it means Toilet Paper
Forever alone jejejeje

GGs

Skipper

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Cac on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:36 pm

GGs GR try to get the second position Smile
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Noωi on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Ok

Noωi

Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Ordile on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm

GR Alto capo!

Ordile

Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] GR 245- RR 213

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum