Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2

+3
LsR
Stevens94
[RK]Sliver
7 posters

Go down

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 Empty [W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2

Post by [RK]Sliver Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Hi guys, we can't play that weekend, so if you don't have any problem we could play the next weekend.
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 Empty Re: [W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2

Post by Stevens94 Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Objection! We will take the freewin!

Spoiler:

Stevens94

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Well, we were going to play at 21:00 today because we rescheduled the match, we were waiting for them to join in the comm for play but at 21:10 they said me that they couldnt play. I was play the war but it's really difficult to us to play another day, so finally, we are going to take freewin...
Sorry cB2 but:

[23:12:53] Jasmine.: When would RK be able to play?
[23:13:03] Jasmine.: Do you guys have a certain time where you could get 4 for PL?
[23:13:26] Jasmine.: Although you all seem very busy with exams etc.
[23:13:40] [RK]Sliver: yes...
[23:13:53] [RK]Sliver: I have 3 exams that week...
[23:14:04] [RK]Sliver: and kasape is 30 years old
[23:14:11] [RK]Sliver: and he works in a restaurant
[23:14:28] [RK]Sliver: danilo has 3 exams...
[23:14:34] [RK]Sliver: so is difficult to us...Idk...I think we cant another day that week and the next week....

[23:19:51] Jasmine.: 15b. Rescheduling is a mutual agreement. Once a match has been rescheduled, both teams are responsible for completing the match, regardless what the original reason for rescheduling was.
[23:22:54] [RK]Sliver: yes
[23:22:56] [RK]Sliver: so...?
[23:23:14 | Editado 23:23:26] [RK]Sliver: Was it freewin or what?
[23:24:45] Jasmine.: The rules state that if you were able to complete the war at the rescheduled time and it was cB's sole fault that the war could not take place. Being that it is now 1 week past the match you may, undeed these circumstances only, take a freewin
[23:40:54] [RK]Sliver: oki
[23:43:07] [RK]Sliver: yes, the match was rescheduled and we were ready to play, but they at 21:10 said me that they cant play

Last edited by [RK]Sliver on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by LsR Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

RK are currently not allowed to take a free win seeing as cB2 have not yet given their side to the issues. After cB2's representatives have talked to me, and both sides have been heard, then an informed decision can be made. Whether or not it will be a free win (for an undecided team as of yet) or a further rescheduling due to real-life issues has yet to be said. I would personally like to see the latter option be taken into action.

Once again, this is not a final decision as of yet, and the results for this match are still in the air.

LsR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

So what happened was: they asked for reschedule, we accepted. They couldn't play at any time but 21:00 today (their time) so we were gonna try to make it since it was the only time they could (thread speaks for itself).

They asked us to play and we didn't have enough and I asked them if we could delay it some more time. They told us to play at 23:00 (their time) or tomorrow.
[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 HHWGtzH

Okay, 25 minutes before 23:00 (their time) we had 4 and Silver was offline.

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 RUOZPH2

Now there is a thread and they are claiming the free win. Good Games.
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Fasuke wrote:
[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 RUOZPH2

Now there is a thread and they are claiming the free win. Good Games.

You never said me that you will be able to play at 23:00. You said: ''Idk I can check'' and after of that you didnt write me anymore.

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 Nhm1

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 OHP1fIS
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Maybe because you went offline? How am I suppose to tell you we can play since you are not on skype? Telepathy?
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 WxlgHdX

Of course, I was offline but I was speaking with LsR -.-

Btw, Kasape only asked if you can at 23:00, we don't rescheduled at that time.

And lol, you haven't added Kasape and Danilo in skype, it's obvious that they aren't connected for you, why do you say that they were offline if they weren't?

Last edited by [RK]Sliver on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

[RK]Sliver wrote:[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 WxlgHdX

Of course, I was offline but I was speaking with LsR -.-

Unless you were invisible or got online after 23:00. And yeah, we are stupid enough to make a set up picture trying to prove you were offline to don't play a match even though we had 4.

EDIT (since you edited yours):

[RK]Sliver wrote:And lol, you haven't added Kasape and Danilo in skype, it's obvious that they aren't connected for you, why do you say that they were offline if they weren't?

Kasape was being arrogant to us in the chat as I said there. You were the one we were talking to and without you RK wouldn't be able to have 4 since you added the players you had able to play the match in the chat. Makes sense don't you think?

Last edited by Fasuke on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

[RK]Sliver wrote:Btw, Kasape only asked if you can at 23:00, we don't rescheduled at that time.

And lol, you haven't added Kasape and Danilo in skype, it's obvious that they aren't connected for you, why do you say that they were offline if they weren't?
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

[RK]Sliver wrote:
[RK]Sliver wrote:Btw, Kasape only asked if you can at 23:00, we don't rescheduled at that time.

Stop editing so I can reply to all you say.

Why the hell would he ask us to play at 23 if you guys don't play at 23? Logic ftw.

Fasuke wrote:EDIT (since you edited yours):

[RK]Sliver wrote:And lol, you haven't added Kasape and Danilo in skype, it's obvious that they aren't connected for you, why do you say that they were offline if they weren't?

Kasape was being arrogant to us in the chat as I said there. You were the one we were talking to and without you RK wouldn't be able to have 4 since you added the players you had able to play the match in the chat. Makes sense don't you think?
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Hmm why not try to play other day ? If both teams can't a tie war will be good.
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Cac wrote:Hmm why not try to play other day ? If both teams can't a tie war will be good.

We can, but apparently they can't any other day so they are trying anything they can do to take a free win. I even suggested a day:

[W5] RK 0 - 35 cB2 1DpfV4l
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Fasuke wrote:Stop editing so I can reply to all you say.

Why the hell would he ask us to play at 23 if you guys don't play at 23? Logic ftw.

Kasape said you at 21:34 if you will be able to play at 23:00 but you didn't answer...and we was waiting for your answer 40 minutes but you didn't say nothing.

We have to study a lot now, we can't wait for your answer 1 hour. Obviously if you don't say us nothing in 40 minutes, we suppose that you won't be able to play.

The case is that we rescheduled to today at 21:00 and you couldn't play and we asked you to play at 23:00 and you said ''I don't know'' and nothing more in the chat or to me or another RK, anything.
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Fasuke wrote:
Cac wrote:Hmm why not try to play other day ? If both teams can't a tie war will be good.

We can, but apparently they can't any other day so they are trying anything they can do to take a free win. I even suggested a day:

Fasuke, we wanted to play obviously, we can't any day of that week...MAYBE sunday, but I DON'T SURE, if you want we could try to play it next sunday but I don't know if Kasape and Danilo will be able to play.
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fasuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:00 pm

[RK]Sliver wrote:
Fasuke wrote:Stop editing so I can reply to all you say.

Kasape said you at 21:34 if you will be able to play at 23:00 but you didn't answer...and we was waiting for your answer 40 minutes but you didn't say nothing.

We have to study a lot now, we can't wait for your answer 1 hour. Obviously if you don't say us nothing in 40 minutes, we suppose that you won't be able to play.

The case is that we rescheduled to today at 21:00 and you couldn't play and we asked you to play at 23:00 and you said ''I don't know'' and nothing more in the chat or to me or another RK, anything.

Nothing you say makes sense, first you could play at 23, then you don't reschedule to that time, then it was my fault we didn't play at 23.

Anyway, the division admin has enough to take a look and make a decision, discussing with you would be just a waste of time and more more flame to him read, so this is gonna be my last post.

Alright, so I'm at college just like some cB members, some of us work, some do both, we have lifes too and even with that we politely accepted to reschedule the match for you that we were able to play, and yeah, we have things to do on sunday too and trying to take a free win is a really nice way to say thanks.

[RK]Sliver wrote:
Fasuke wrote:

Fasuke, we wanted to play obviously, we can't any day of that week...MAYBE sunday, but I DON'T SURE, if you want we could try to play it next sunday but I don't know if Kasape and Danilo will be able to play.

There is a reason why I told you to take a look if you could any day like "Thursday 21:00" and let us know because we were going to try to gather 4 to play with you. 1 hour in one day wouldn't kill anyone.

Have a nice day.
Fasuke
Fasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by [RK]Sliver Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Fasuke wrote:
There is a reason why I told you to take a look if you could any day like "Thursday 21:00" and let us know because we were going to try to gather 4 to play with you. 1 hour in one day wouldn't kill anyone.

Have a nice day.

1-I'm a spanish guy so it's difficult to me to explain all of that in english.

2- Yes, don't kill anyone, but Kasape works in a restaurant and he only can play on sunday. So, if you want to play the war next sunday, maybe we will be able to play it but it depends of the hour (21:00 is always the best for us).

Please, some cB2 member answer me if you want to play the war on sunday 21:00, if you don't want to play it say it and LsR will take a decission of who win the freewin.
[RK]Sliver
[RK]Sliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevens94 Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 pm

We want a match to be played, and don't want either team to get a freewin. You could not play on the normal date, we could not play at the rescheduled time, but could a while after, so that's one time each. And you have 13 players registered. Why do you have to rely on Kasape to be able to play? Surely 4 people out of the 13 would be able to play at some point during the week. Friday evening is usually a good time, as it's the end of the week. I'd like to suggest maybe playing on friday evening, or before/after PL time on saturday, or sunday evening.

Stevens94

Back to top Go down

Post by Skipper Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Radio cartagena patrocina esta pelea.
GUIRIS egoístas de mierda, si ellos pueden siempre, no veis que son unos sin vida...

Skipper

Back to top Go down

Post by LsR Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 pm

The decision has been made to create a deadline on the 25th of January. If the match is not completed by then, then the score for Week 5 will be:

RK 100 - 100 cB2

If either team wishes to gain more points through winning the match they need to get it played before the deadline. The score will be added along with the update for that week in either case.

Thanks, and GL to both team if they are able to play,
LsR

LsR

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:37 pm

cB2 was able to play at the scheduled time, so tbh they should get the free win if RK doesn't get it arranged.
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by LsR Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Rayze wrote:cB2 was able to play at the scheduled time, so tbh they should get the free win if RK doesn't get it arranged.

I'd say that the match not being played was a combination of the lack of flexibility on RK's part and poor communication on cB2's. From what I've read, it would be pretty unfair to blame one single clan for the match not being played, as RK did attempt to play at the time stated but due to a lack of reply believed cB2 couldn't. Simply, there's just not enough of a tipping factor to put the free-win in favor of one team. cB2 and RK have both agreed to the deadline set and will try to play the match under the guidelines shown.  I love you 

LsR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum