[W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mecha on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:55 pm


Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:56 pm

GGs...I did what I could with a terribly broken C-pad.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by LsR on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Because of the rivarly with tables, he's a clearer one:




LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Vexus on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Demon wins pl

Vexus

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Cac on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Demon so good for div B also Good Melee X you are doing a great job.
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I have never seen such a desperate, troll reliant, luck based GP1 in my life.

GGs though... didn't expect LsR to troll that war at all but turns out he was the one doing it. Kinda a shame really.. really expected better from you but whatever, its just a game. Good luck in the future matches.  Neutral 
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by でーもん on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:20 pm

No one of us trolled.
avatar
でーもん

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Crony on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Demon Kart 7!
avatar
Crony

Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by LsR on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Mence wrote:I have never seen such a desperate, troll reliant, luck based GP1 in my life.

GGs though... didn't expect LsR to troll that war at all but turns out he was the one doing it. Kinda a shame really.. really expected better from you but whatever, its just a game. Good luck in the future matches.  Neutral 

I don't remember trolling at all. I remember getting the shock and maybe stopping with 1 set of triple reds to help my team break away. I'm pretty tired today and my lines are all over the place so I can sympathize at how you could have confused the two. Still, if that's is what you consider trolling a war you may be mistaken.

Either way, Brandon trolled a lot more than me with reds and stars. I figured it was because he was raging since he failed a lot because of it.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Mence wrote:I have never seen such a desperate, troll reliant, luck based GP1 in my life.

GGs though... didn't expect LsR to troll that war at all but turns out he was the one doing it. Kinda a shame really.. really expected better from you but whatever, its just a game. Good luck in the future matches.  Neutral 
I trolled a lot too while trying to spoonfeed everyone leads...

I got trolled by Brandon more than MeleeX

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:24 pm

でーもん wrote:No one of us trolled.

You probably didn't realize since you were too busy not getting raped on Kalimari. Not one, but two of your members were slow owning with triple reds and hitting us, so you could get a even bigger lead. Surprised the 30 second message didn't pop up it was that ridiculous. Not to mention I redded myself twice this war because everyone was unhittable except Mecha and Eric.


Last edited by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mecha on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:27 pm

Don't complain about our stoptrolling when A also did it. I try to avoid being a dick in wars with any item I have, but if the situation calls for it, I'll do what I got to do.

Ridiculous that Demon and LsR say they didn't troll since they did. Please don't make us look like this whole war was skill-based, because it wasn't. We got incredibly lucky for 2 GPs when A could've done much better if we didn't get so many shocks.

Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Mecha wrote:Don't complain about our stoptrolling when A also did it. I try to avoid being a dick in wars with any item I have, but if the situation calls for it, I'll do what I got to do.

Ridiculous that Demon and LsR say they didn't troll since they did. Please don't make us look like this whole war was skill-based, because it wasn't. We got incredibly lucky for 2 GPs when A could've done much better if we didn't get so many shocks.

Yeah, we were dicks because guess who started to play like dicks the first two races? I think we know the answer to this.

Glad you admit you were lucky for 2 whole GPs as I will admit I was lucky one whole race: Coconut Mall

Like before, GGs.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by でーもん on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 pm

I didn't troll. I just shlagged. We probably have a different opinion about trolling.
Slowowing with items isn't a troll when you are warring guys,it's just for the protection of the positions of your team.

DK slowowned me and eric with some reds and greens at Koopa Cape,I didn't call that as a troll.
avatar
でーもん

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:34 pm

でーもん wrote:I didn't troll. I just shlagged. We probably have a different opinion about trolling.
Slowowing with items isn't a troll when you are warring guys,it's just for the protection of the positions of your team.

DK slowowned me and eric with some reds and greens at Koopa Cape,I didn't call that as a troll.

As I see it, if it's purposely done it's counted as trolling. Which is exactly what it looked like on Kalimari.

I never even said you trolled so I honestly have no idea what you mean


Last edited by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mecha on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:34 pm

For me, I don't recall stoptrolling, but if I did I'm sorry, but if so I'm sure I had to. I do remember slowowning with triple reds. As for my teammates, I won't defend them, I'm speaking for myself.

I didn't like this war. I'm sorry the game decided to be biased towards Me and give us all the luck.

Maybe next time, GGs in the end if anything.

Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 pm

LsR wrote:
Mence wrote:I have never seen such a desperate, troll reliant, luck based GP1 in my life.

GGs though... didn't expect LsR to troll that war at all but turns out he was the one doing it. Kinda a shame really.. really expected better from you but whatever, its just a game. Good luck in the future matches.  Neutral 

I don't remember trolling at all. I remember getting the shock and maybe stopping with 1 set of triple reds to help my team break away. I'm pretty tired today and my lines are all over the place so I can sympathize at how you could have confused the two. Still, if that's is what you consider trolling a war you may be mistaken.

Either way, Brandon trolled a lot more than me with reds and stars. I figured it was because he was raging since he failed a lot because of it.

Again, you were purposely doing it correct? If you were really driving that slow I feel bad honestly.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by LsR on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 pm

If my team has top 3 and you guys have shrooms to catch up and break that. Then what am I supposed to do? Just not use them and let you win? That's just stupid. I didn't go to hit you guys every opportunity I got, nor did I want to, but that's just how the game works. I hear this every time how teams get so pissed off because another team hits them with a red. Seriously, what do you expect to happen?

As I've said, I was tired and my lines weren't best this war. Let alone the fact that I wasn't supposed to play in the first place. I'm sorry if you were expecting me to be in first the whole time so I could just have bananas and not hit you guys.

I still don't even know what I did apart from hit you guys with 1 set of triple reds since that is all I can remember as far as stopping to hit you guys (wait no, I didn't even stop I just let you all shroom up). I'll even give you a brief summary of what I did each GP:

GP1:
I was rusty and failed so I went for shock. Didn't troll anyone this GP because I was holding the shock mostly until lap 3 where I would use it to chain with my team.
Kalimari: I had reds, this is probably the only race i slowed down to hit people but you seem to nitpick your accusations. Then you dodge me so we win.

GP2:
Nothing notable happened.

GP3:
Nothing notable happened.

Please if you're going to call me a troller use more that just one race to make up for your half-brained opinions. But if that's what you need to say to make up for your team's poor teamwork that war and to make the loss feel a little better, then by all means do that. If it makes you happy, be my guest. I'm done in this topic. GL to A on keeping their title and GL to cB and Me in an attempt to take it down.

Games.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Yoshifan123 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:00 pm

LsR wrote:
Either way, Brandon trolled a lot more than me with reds and stars. I figured it was because he was raging since he failed a lot because of it.

Leave me out of this, I only trolled because of the luck you guys had GP 1, but other than that I didn't really mind anything. I only trolled on rKD anyways so I don't see why you're blaming me for all the trolling, GG's anyways

Yoshifan123

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Yoshifan123 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:04 pm

And yes our teamwork was awful that war and the luck from Melee X GPs 1 and 2 but GG's  Very Happy 

Yoshifan123

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm

LsR wrote:If my team has top 3 and you guys have shrooms to catch up and break that. Then what am I supposed to do? Just not use them and let you win? That's just stupid. I didn't go to hit you guys every opportunity I got, nor did I want to, but that's just how the game works. I hear this every time how teams get so pissed off because another team hits them with a red. Seriously, what do you expect to happen?

As I've said, I was tired and my lines weren't best this war. Let alone the fact that I wasn't supposed to play in the first place. I'm sorry if you were expecting me to be in first the whole time so I could just have bananas and not hit you guys.

I still don't even know what I did apart from hit you guys with 1 set of triple reds since that is all I can remember as far as stopping to hit you guys (wait no, I didn't even stop I just let you all shroom up). I'll even give you a brief summary of what I did each GP:

Please if you're going to call me a troller use more that just one race to make up for your half-brained opinions. But if that's what you need to say to make up for your team's poor teamwork that war and to make the loss feel a little better, then by all means do that. If it makes you happy, be my guest. I'm done in this topic. GL to A on keeping their title and GL to cB and Me in an attempt to take it down.

Games.

Yes, and when I got triple reds did you see me slow owning for my team to break away if we were given the chance? No, I didn't, not ONCE. So, please with these excuses. Unbelievable how you have to say "Well I have no use for these reds, might as well piss all the A members off with them." It's not even about one red, your team did this with SEVERAL sets of reds which is why I'm here bitching to you. If it was just one set I wouldn't have cared, but if using this "strategy" multiple times just to win is how you guys play, again I feel really bad for you and this clan. Games to you and good luck in the remaining PL wars. Bless the remaining clans that have to face you guys.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Wolf on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:07 pm

wow. congrats to melee x and sorry to a, this is partially my fault

Wolf

Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by LsR on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Mence wrote:Yes, and when I got triple reds did you see me slow owning for my team to break away if we were given the chance? No, I didn't, not ONCE.

Your loss.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 pm

For the record I don't care how much clans stoptroll. The most annoying part of that war was the lag + shocks on lap 1.

Both clans had terrible teamwork....

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Mence on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 pm

LsR wrote:
Mence wrote:Yes, and when I got triple reds did you see me slow owning for my team to break away if we were given the chance? No, I didn't, not ONCE.

Your loss.

Not my loss, because in the end I'm proud I wasn't a douche troller like you were just so your team could top 4. Even though it wasn't necessary at all when you guys were going to win this war before race 1 even started. Whatever, this argument can continue on and on so this is where i'll stop. Any further replies will be ignored. Good day
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W7] Mε 264 - 204 λ

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum