[W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Crony on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 pm


Made a seperate thread since Shawn was absent to post results.
GGs
avatar
Crony

Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Zap on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 pm

As I said, we got a bit lucky but a fun war nonetheless. GGs.

Zap

Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Marv on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Zap wrote:a fun war nonetheless. GGs.

I disagree, wars aren't fun if people bag and troll.
avatar
Marv

Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Ko0pZ on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Marv wrote:
Zap wrote:a fun war nonetheless. GGs.

I disagree, wars aren't fun if people bag and troll.

Both teams stoptrolled as much and we usually only bagged once we had a top 2 and top 3, please. We just didn't play well enough and weren't focussing to the game today (at least in my case), plus the second GP was the worst I've played in a while.

GGs as I said before and gl for your remaining matches, though. Smile
avatar
Ko0pZ

Posts : 59
Location : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Rayze on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 pm

░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░▒▒░▒▒ ░▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀
avatar
Rayze

Posts : 65
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Zwiebel on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

The reason for Marv's transferral is pretty obvious, but since it seems to be allowed and this is the last PL season I'm not going to complain. Just don't transfer him back.

GGs otherwise, GP2 was pretty unlucky for us but that's MK7. Also I don't think we were trying to bag too much, especially giant got hit a lot and just was in the back since he hasn't played in weeks. Bagging is pretty much required nowadays in pl anyway so w/e.

Zwiebel

Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Marv on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Zwiebel wrote:The reason for Marv's transferral is pretty obvious

Rookie didn't want me to play against you so HD can win this season if you think that. He just wanted me to play so HD2 doesn't lose all 10 matches. Even if I'd be transferred back I wouldn't play, I hate wars.
avatar
Marv

Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:01 pm

And everyone acts as if I'm paranoid until what I said actually happened. GGs.

CB wins PL

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Rookie on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:07 pm

I asked Marv to transfer mainly because I didn't want HD2 to go 0-10, and I didn't even expect him to play this week, because quite personally, I thought that WEC would win this war, Marv or not. I recommended to Shawn that he use Marv in theast 2 weeks, considering MR and KA have had offseasons really and I thought that would be there better chances to win. But Zap was in charge again and apparently Marv decided he'd like to play this week, so he did. Go ahead and call us cheaters all you want and that I transferred Marv to war WEC specifically, but you won't be right. If you guys have payed any attention to HD's PL history you would know that Marv wouldn't war unless he felt like it. He refuses to war over 90% of the time I ask him now, and since S3 (he liked to war before then a lot) he has never warred more than twice (once?) in a season excluding S5, where he still refused to play half the wars. He doesn't war when I tell him to. He said he only played today because he needed a break from TTing (rKC I think). I asked him if he could try to help them win one of the last matches and he said sure, him playing today was just his choice. The fact that you guys lost by 30 when the other 3 players on the normal team scored over 55 suggests that you would've lost anyway too. Marv didn't even MVP the war either, he isn't a gamebreaker. Based on before this week, do you think we would expect this result even with Marv? I doubt it. They played a good match, that's all. Take it as you will, but it's a fair result, and we know it is.

Would like to congratulate HD2 for finally getting a win on the board Smile

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Ko0pZ on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Rookie wrote:I asked Marv to transfer mainly because I didn't want HD2 to go 0-10, and I didn't even expect him to play this week, because quite personally, I thought that WEC would win this war, Marv or not. I recommended to Shawn that he use Marv in theast 2 weeks, considering MR and KA have had offseasons really and I thought that would be there better chances to win. But Zap was in charge again and apparently Marv decided he'd like to play this week, so he did. Go ahead and  call us cheaters all you want and that I transferred Marv to war WEC specifically, but you won't be right. If you guys have payed any attention to HD's PL history you would know that Marv wouldn't war unless he felt like it. He refuses to war over 90% of the time I ask him now, and since S3 (he liked to war before then a lot) he has never warred more than twice (once?) in a season excluding S5, where he still refused to play half the wars. He doesn't war when I tell him to. He said he only played today because he needed a break from TTing (rKC I think). I asked him if he could try to help them win one of the last matches and he said sure, him playing today was just his choice. The fact that you guys lost by 30 when the other 3 players on the normal team scored over 55 suggests that you would've lost  anyway too. Marv didn't even MVP the war either, he isn't a gamebreaker. Based on before this week, do you think we would expect this result even with Marv? I doubt it. They played a good match, that's all. Take it as you will, but it's a fair result, and we know it is.

Would like to congratulate HD2 for finally getting a win on the board Smile

I'm not saying anything, lol. I already said that we failed a lot in this war, it's all good.
avatar
Ko0pZ

Posts : 59
Location : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Nizer on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 pm

wtf
avatar
Nizer

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by DT_LINK on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:36 am

This season..

DT_LINK

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Hugo on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Seriously?

Hugo

Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Crazykonga on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:47 pm

That's what happens when you underestimate a clan, unfortunatly.
avatar
Crazykonga

Posts : 124
Age : 22
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Cac on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:07 pm

I say ever HD2 is a good team

Good Job Guys i really like the potencial of this team ^^.
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: [W8] HD2 249 - 219 WEC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum