Post by TIA on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Yes we're easy, put us in Division D please

TIA

Back to top Go down

Re: Finalized: Season 9 Seedings

Post by Syncing on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Rookie wrote:
Syncing wrote:
Rookie wrote:Based on the fact that Nova is defending the shit out of OB it's really obvious to me that Nova is simply alting as OB. Why can you not just sign up as Nova? Do you have to just troll? Considering how sketchy the entire OB thing is at the moment you should be thankful that you're still on the seedings. I'll make a few adjustments later on.
It's not really a case of being defended by a group, it's more like creating an actual competitive environment. Why is HD and DY feeling so victimized, exactly? Is it too much of a stretch for OB to beat these clans or what? It is very biased to think that way. No one is even trolling you.

If you've been paying attention at all today, the reason why OB is not yet in Div A is because I don't want a team of alt accounts winning PL. I know that OB consists of Nova members. It's laughable that you even think you're tricking the staff. Entire teams don't just come back better than they used to be. Even if you used Mii names of old OB players, we know that it's Nova members playing as those Mii names. I will put OB in Division A if you guys don't hide your own identities. Sign up / transfer with your regular aliases. I don't fear losing to OB, I'm just not accepting alts in the league. I invited back many teams who have beaten us in the past. I've even encouraged Nova to play. I don't know who is who, it's just obvious that Chootz wouldn't suddenly reappear and 91 DY after barely being back. Especially when I don't remember Chootz from old wars with OB anyway.

I don't remember half of HD's roster back in OB's original incarnation; you're just attacking us because you know none of us. I'm sorry, I'm just kinda mad right now. It's not really possible for us to do that but we can war Nova if you'd like, but just blow it off as being fake too, am I correct? Neutral

Also you know, you could google "obeese beeitches" and see our only new members are the Europeans. =.=

Syncing wrote:
Rookie wrote:Its very obvious

OB members accounts aren't even being used
Like 80% of most member accounts on this website?

If I must mention this, please don't judge all of OB based on my opinions. Razz

You completely dodged my point. Why is it that Dawn & Rayze are posting in OB's defense rather than Chootz and Jesse?

---

I'm not questioning your skill. I'm just telling you to use your normal names / accounts.

I know what you meant. Jesse is a retard, you probably know that. I am actually glad he has not said anything and Chootz has bad English. OB is not even a MK7 main clan so PL is just second priority...

Syncing

Back to top Go down

Post by Nizer on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

I completely agree with Rookie on that one.

If he really knows that people are alting, he would have the right to ban all of them from PL if he wanted to (and don't start bitching about that, he is indeed breaking his own rules if he doesn't ban them. Though alting players always seem to just assume they're allowed to alt and they will start bitching as soon as someone brings the 'Ban alts' argument).

If now numerous Nova players reveal themselves as alts registered for OB, and if they transfer their known names to OB as they should, I'm sure that it will be reconsidered to let them play in Div A.

It would simply be unfair to even reward alting players with letting them play in the highest Division. Either they are known players and admit it. Or they're unknown newbies who just joined PL and can't play in the highest division. Easy as that.

All of this is IF people are alting, obviously. If not, there's no problem to be adressed here.
Nizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:07 pm

If OB is truly not alting we'll try to set something up this weekend. I'm incredibly doubtful that they aren't.

I would like to personally add the entire team and race with them + a few different Nova members, and we catch anything we simply won't allow you to play at all.

If you guys are truly alting I will be glad to let you play in A if you just admit it and re-register as your normal aliases.

Have to go for a while now, I'll respond later tonight.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Nizer wrote:I completely agree with Rookie on that one.

If he really knows that people are alting, he would have the right to ban all of them from PL if he wanted to (and don't start bitching about that, he is indeed breaking his own rules if he doesn't ban them. Though alting players always seem to just assume they're allowed to alt and they will start bitching as soon as someone brings the 'Ban alts' argument).

If now numerous Nova players reveal themselves as alts registered for OB, and if they transfer their known names to OB as they should, I'm sure that it will be reconsidered to let them play in Div A.

It would simply be unfair to even reward alting players with letting them play in the highest Division. Either they are known players and admit it. Or they're unknown newbies who just joined PL and can't play in the highest division. Easy as that.

All of this is IF people are alting, obviously. If not, there's no problem to be adressed here.

There actually isn't a rule to ban alts. If Nova is in OB, they wouldn't be multiclanning, and therefore don't deserve to banned or excluded. If you refer to rules, mention them. I'm not defending or 'bitching', I'm stating how the situation is and should be handled, and argue with what doesn't make sense. I'm not saying there is no issue to address however, as I know OB is highly suspicious and likely consists of alts. And sure alts shouldn't be rewarded, therefore I can understand that they are prevented from being placed in the top division (despite possibly competitively deserving it) for the reasons mentioned, that is, them being new and suspicious. However, I would still prefer to see a better solution to this, as it's obvious supplying proof seems to be out of the question.
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Rookie wrote:If OB is truly not alting we'll try to set something up this weekend. I'm incredibly doubtful that they aren't.

I would like to personally add the entire team and race with them + a few different Nova members, and we catch anything we simply won't allow you to play at all.

If you guys are truly alting I will be glad to let you play in A if you just admit it and re-register as your normal aliases.

Have to go for a while now, I'll respond later tonight.

Okay, thank you. This seems reasonable to me.
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Do not let OB play.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:18 am

Nova is all trolls, ban them immediately. Rookie has work to hard to let Nova turn this joke into a joke.

Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:21 am

Oh also, I think Chootz is either Chooper or Demon. Based on the perfect lines, items, and mentality, I think it has to be Demon.

Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mence on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:40 am

hi
Mence

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:56 am

I don't understand why somebody would want to register to PL with a team that mostly consists of alt and then deny it. If this whole thing is true, what is making you do this? I can't think of any reason, it just sounds unreasonable and bound to create unnecessary conflict.
Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 am

Nicola wrote:I don't understand why somebody would want to register to PL with a team that mostly consists of alt and then deny it. If this whole thing is true, what is making you do this? I can't think of any reason, it just sounds unreasonable and bound to create unnecessary conflict.

They think the staff of PL are idiot or simillar. We really need to be more strict  about alts,really we will  get nothing to delete OB (they will make more alts in more teams) but meh really MK7 comunity suck a lot.
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 am

If this was some test with the purpose to create drama, you guys succeeded for it with flying colours. What I also can't understand, as I have said before, is how this is made into such an issue. There isn't a rule to prevent this; it all comes down to common sense. Why wouldn't this even be allowed in a regular league? The only issue alting poses is multiclanning, and it should actually only be for this reason you would even need to know, tbh.
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Cac wrote:
Nicola wrote:I don't understand why somebody would want to register to PL with a team that mostly consists of alt and then deny it. If this whole thing is true, what is making you do this? I can't think of any reason, it just sounds unreasonable and bound to create unnecessary conflict.

They think the staff of PL are idiot or simillar. We really need to be more strict  about alts,really we will  get nothing to delete OB (they will make more alts in more teams) but meh really MK7 comunity suck a lot.
The staff is stupid because you blew this entire thing out of proportion. You could've just said "no." I have explained to people, time and time again, to not allow anyone to play if there is any suspicion of alting.

Allow nS to play instead of OB and the entire thing is done and over, and I hope everyone is satisfied with showing their inexperience and stupidity of almost every category possible. Bravo.

Oh, sorry, I should reword this post, shouldn't I? Because, if I don't, I will be held attempt in court because it seems I am defending a supposed alt clan, and— oh, get this!— due to past exposure of alting and affiliation with terrorist group "Nova," I must be in on this! Ah, yes, what possible logic could there be, it just seems so reasonable!

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Mecha wrote:Allow nS to play instead of OB and the entire thing is done and over, and I hope everyone is satisfied with showing their inexperience and stupidity of almost every category possible. Bravo.

If possible, we could also easily have both teams with the same current memberlist play in PL. Because obviously it will be thought all of nS have played for OB. Or at least, I don't see why not, but it's up to OB. But I suppose that offer would result in having nS play consisting of a couple players + some of the OB alts.
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark on Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

I personally think it's better if nS indeed replaces OB.
Also about DY in Div A or B. although i think we're able to perform well in Div A, we don't mind if we're getting placed in Div B afterall if that would be better for the divisions. Didnt thought people would complain this much about us being in Div A. xD
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:49 pm

I don't know the reasons behind the supposed alting, but personally I wouldn't mind if OB is allowed to play, as long as we know whether they are alts or not (and I wouldn't even really care about knowing who exactly is alting as long as he doesn't play for another team at the same time).

I suppose people have their reasons to be alting, but the whole denying from one side and the mass attacking from the other is what I don't really get. We need better communication than that, and less prejudices towards people, when most of us move on to MK8.
Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Luckily I won't be admining the MK8 league, and more of the MKW community will be. So if they try to alt in MK8 and are easily caught, they'll be banned and I won't have to deal with any of it.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Yeah, OB were actually Nova players and I got pulled into it later...Now that everyone (Catz/Chootz, Rayze, Casey, etc.) is suddenly fleeing to nS they're trying to make it look like it was my idea when it wasn't...I didn't even know about it until I was given a password to the Sync skype account several days after the OB chat was created.

Last edited by DawnKnight on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Dawn trying to cover his alts lol

Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0pZ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 pm

I heard Chootz is some ugly guy who pretends to be so damn sexy and smart, having all the BRAIN and all the RUN
Ko0pZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Thommy on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:21 pm

^ I heard that as well  afro 

Thommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 pm

I heard Koopz sucks too but I don't tell it in public, you disgusting germad  affraid 
Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0pZ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:22 pm

At least I don't worship the Dome
Ko0pZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Can you ban him after this statement?
Nicola

Back to top Go down