Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread

+2
Reyn98
chrome
6 posters

Go down

Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by chrome Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to Season 9 of Prime League. I will be your division admin for this season. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a PM here or through.

I'm going to need at least two Skype contacts from each team in this division. Please post them below. Thanks!

Purity
- mkruka
- reyn_mk

Ragna Rock
- epicluigimk
- hectorhkn

Red Brigade
- johnnyk121
- jacks4000

World Friend
- mars69310
- amin.baraket11

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by chrome on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total

chrome

Back to top Go down

Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by chrome Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Due to the amount of suspicion (and decent proof) of Tattle possibly being an alt of someone, he's going to have to re-register himself for Purity if he wishes to play for them. As long as he's able to / does that, it will clear everything up and all will be fine.

Thanks

chrome

Back to top Go down

Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division B - Welcome & Discussion Thread

Post by Reyn98 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Tattle is an alt, he won't play for Purity, so delete him from the players of purity. Thank you
Reyn98
Reyn98

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

RB's contacts are johnnyk121 and jacks4000

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruka Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:28 am

p contacts are mkruka and reyn_mk
Ruka
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post by Mars Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Wolrd friend contact: mars69310 and amin.baraket11

Mars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hkn Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:50 pm

RR Contact: epicluigimk, hectorhkn
Hkn
Hkn

Back to top Go down

Post by chrome Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Updated all Skype contacts. Thanks for quick replies.

chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down