Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM

3 posters

Go down

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM Empty [W3] b 222 - 246 KSM

Post by LsR Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:38 pm

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM 3OXUPHg

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM VODbbdq

Forgot GP2  Embarassed 

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM Pkn50e5

LsR

Back to top Go down

[W3] b 222 - 246 KSM Empty Re: [W3] b 222 - 246 KSM

Post by Kyle24 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 pm

GGs Little busters!
Kyle24
Kyle24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 pm

This was a really fun and intense war, at least from my POV. Both teams definitely brought their A game, and that's what made this war really fun. Overall, KSM really had good teamwork in the call, except when I was blued by my own teammate on GCN Daisy Cruiser at the last second, resulting in a top 2 for Little Busters. Most of us thought that Kaylaa was going to score the highest for our team, and although she did pretty well and made some clutch plays on DS DK Pass and Wario Shipyard, it turned out to be Yimna in his first PL war for us who ended up MVPing for KSM. I thought I did ok this war, I did have a couple fails and I did get hit by almost every blue shell that was on the ground of the course, resulting in rage. With 52, and LsR's 89, my dreams of Div. D MVP were crushed, but that's not really the main point of a CLAN war, is it? :)I scored pretty well GP1, then I ended up sometimes trying to frontrun, failing, and bagging in GP2 and GP3. I also ended up pulling TWO shocks in one race on Wii Koopa Cape, resulting in a KSM top 3. Seems legit? :)Kyle ended up scoring the lowest for KSM, but he helped facilitate good communication in the call and starred three Little Busters on Wii Mushroom Gorge, sealing a KSM top 4. Ali, although he didn't war, was in the call and encouraged us to play our best by playing Pokemon and making moaning noises :PAs a whole, Team Little Busters were a strong opponent. LsR played excellently as always, even like a "Mario Kart 7 genius" , as Kyle said. The rest of the Little Busters did well also and seemed to have strong teamwork as a group. I'm excited to play you guys in Week 5, it should be even more fun. Overall, GGs Little Busters, and GL with your future matches. (I know this is a really long post, but i find this more interesting than just saying GGs Very Happy)

Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KSM plays b in Week 5, not Week 6)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle24 Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Bubbles wrote:This was a really fun and intense war, at least from my POV. Both teams definitely brought their A game, and that's what made this war really fun. Overall, KSM really had good teamwork in the call, except when I was blued by my own teammate on GCN Daisy Cruiser at the last second, resulting in a top 2 for Little Busters. Most of us thought that Kaylaa was going to score the highest for our team, and although she did pretty well and made some clutch plays on DS DK Pass and Wario Shipyard, it turned out to be Yimna in his first PL war for us who ended up MVPing for KSM. I thought I did ok this war, I did have a couple fails and I did get hit by almost every blue shell that was on the ground of the course, resulting in rage. With 52, and LsR's 89, my dreams of Div. D MVP were crushed, but that's not really the main point of a CLAN war, is it? :)I scored pretty well GP1, then I ended up sometimes trying to frontrun, failing, and bagging in GP2 and GP3. I also ended up pulling TWO shocks in one race on Wii Koopa Cape, resulting in a KSM top 3. Seems legit? :)Kyle ended up scoring the lowest for KSM, but he helped facilitate good communication in the call and starred three Little Busters on Wii Mushroom Gorge, sealing a KSM top 4. Ali, although he didn't war, was in the call and encouraged us to play our best by playing Pokemon and making moaning noises :PAs a whole, Team Little Busters were a strong opponent. LsR played excellently as always, even like a "Mario Kart 7 genius" , as Kyle said. The rest of the Little Busters did well also and seemed to have strong teamwork as a group. I'm excited to play you guys in Week 6, it should be even more fun. Overall, GGs Little Busters, and GL with your future matches. (I know this is a really long post, but i find this more interesting than just saying GGs Very Happy)

Lol you can be a reporter some but yes I give credit to everyone great team win cuz you know "Teamwork is the dreamwork"
Kyle24
Kyle24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum