[W4] KSM 232-175 cD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W4] KSM 232-175 cD

Post by Kyle24 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 am

much Dcs many fustration

GGs was the most difficult war to get going with people have troble getting in the community and cD haveing to 4v3 GPs cuz of it

Game view

GP1 4v3 for cD giving them plus 15 missing player

GP2 regular but Jordon dced

GP3 I subbed for Acro and 2 DCs happened which made it a 3v3 in the end

"We spent more time waiting then playing"-Aech

enough said

GGs cD  Razz
Kyle24

Back to top Go down

Re: [W4] KSM 232-175 cD

Post by Bubbles on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:29 am

Ok, here goes the Aech war summary, which this time is going to be more of a rant because of how pissed off I am at this war. "Don't be pissed, you guys won". NO. The point of PL is to play a 4v4 against another clan. You provide 4 players, they provide 4 players, and you all have a good time. After having to constantly reschedule because of the inability of cD to provide 4 players at any given time, we finally agreed on a match time of 9EST. We ended up starting the match at 9:45EST. Apparently it was too much to ask for 4 players on a scheduled match time. After numerous auto starts, we ended up getting only 3 from cD, with constant changes to their LU, including at the end, one of our own members allying for cD, which caused much confusion. After playing this, I'm so glad that the next 2 teams we will face, HD9K1 and Little Busters, are able to provide 4 players on match day and join communities properly. That's really all I can bear to type about that, so I'll get into the war itself. Me and Kaylaa played nicely and had good teamwork. Ali, although he got unlucky at times, was a valuable player for the KSM squad. And Acro did nice also despite team raping at times. Kyle came in at the end to help finish the war off strong, and allowed me to rant about this to him. As for cD, there was so much chaos going on with their LUs that all I can say for sure is that Spinal had a good outing, despite little support from this team. Yeah, this is gonna mess up everyone's indivs, but that's isn't what we are about, is it? It's hard for me to stomach this, but.... G...G...s.

"is your router imported from a third world country?" - K-La after repeated inabilities for one cD member to join the community
"I'm not trying to be a poor sport, but we spent more time waiting then playing" - Aech after the war
"Sorry about this war guys" - Kyle24 after the war

We were maybe being a little condescending, but I know few people who would less ticked off and many people that would be more ticked off

-Aech
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle24 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:34 am

And got to hand it to Spinal for 65 MVP points
Kyle24

Back to top Go down

Post by Acro on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am

I scored higher than Jordon lmbo. That gp2 was a killer never that mistake again. I was rusty at warring but I'm thankful I was WWing since Friday for practice.
Acro

Back to top Go down

Post by LuGiA on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Good Win Team! U guys r so Beast

LuGiA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top