Division B - Standings & Fixtures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:44 pm



Welcome all to the 10th season of Prime League. I'll be your host for Division B this season. This post will be updated each week usually within 24 hours of the matches being played. If you have any issues, feel free to contact me through the website or my Skype (listed below). I wish the best of luck to all teams playing this season!

Standings SEASON ENDED



Individual Scores



Fixtures


--------------------------

Skype Contacts

Division Admin (LsR): le_rizzle

Dynamite: mattastaticpg-13 | imarkness | ftwhero
KSM Motorsports: ksmkyle24 | mariokartbubbles
Rainbow of Karts: cac1234567
Revive: keu_akira

If you would like to add any more skype contacts to the list, feel free to post them below.


Last edited by LsR on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:16 am; edited 10 times in total

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Ftwhero on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:05 pm

The eyeglasses on the shyguy make the difference. Cool
Good Luck all, and have fun!
avatar
Ftwhero

Posts : 43
Location : Modena (more or less), Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Cac on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Good Luck all, and have fun!

avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by RedJonas on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:37 pm

I like this Shy Guy Very Happy He has swag!
avatar
RedJonas

Posts : 6
Age : 18
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:14 pm

RedJonas wrote:I like this Shy Guy Very Happy He has swag!
Pretty fly for a shy guy.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Week 1 had been updated earlier than usual because both teams completed their matches early, well done and thank you all for that. The individuals list has also been added now for you all! Embarassed


Because the points rule for the season is still being discussed, I have kept the points at what they were. If changes are made, they will be reflected in future weekly updates.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Aquas on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm

RK vs KSM was 268-160. I think you switched KSM's total with the difference.

Aquas

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Aquas wrote:RK vs KSM was 268-160. I think you switched KSM's total with the difference.
Fixed, RK's table confused me lol. Thanks for noticing that.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by ZeK on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi, in the RK vs KSM match I only played one gp. Can you change that on the indivual scores table please Very Happy
avatar
ZeK

Posts : 6
Age : 18
Location : Britain

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Me 2nd in the MVP list. Sounds like a joke.
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 pm

ZeK wrote:Hi, in the RK vs KSM match I only played one gp. Can you change that on the indivual scores table please Very Happy
Fixed for you.

「◆キリキザン」 wrote:Me 2nd in the MVP list. Sounds like a joke.
You MVP'd 1 of the 2 wars this week, seems pretty legit.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 am

LsR wrote:
「◆キリキザン」 wrote:Me 2nd in the MVP list. Sounds like a joke.
You MVP'd 1 of the 2 wars this week, seems pretty legit.

oh well (smirk)
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Week 2 updated, sorry about the delay.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:18 am

Hey guys, my college and work schedule swamped me this weekend so I wont be able to get time to update this thread until the middle of the week, mainly because I need to transfer my table over to an updated version to fix some of the coding from the original. The positions of team hasn't changed from what it is now. To compensate here's a dancing cat:


LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Updated Week 3
• RK Week 1 score ammended
• Table values and coding adjusted to reflect actual data (<3 Rookie)
• Points system ammended

NOTE: As mentioned, the week 4 matches will be against your Week 1 opponents. Please consult the updated first post for schedule changes.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by ZeK on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:16 am

In The DY table they put me down as Doom. Doom hasn't played in the Prime League. Cab you change the scores?
avatar
ZeK

Posts : 6
Age : 18
Location : Britain

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Week 4 and 5 Updated.

Fixed any errors pointing out on the thread.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by kartinggirl98 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Cac I'm not going to let you get away with editing tables a day after the match. Everyone knows Link played here and you aren't fooling anyone. After getting away with what you did on Week 3 I'm not going to let you get away with this one, as well as deleting posts, and if you try something like this again I'll take further action than just putting back in the original table.
Not only was he deleting all of my posts, but he also continually edited my posts to troll. This doesn't seem like the type of behavior a staff member should have.

Also, I don't care to add up scores to check myself...Is that x1.25 bullshit still a thing or was that fixed? Something tells me Rookie doesn't think that's a fair method to whore someone's indivs, especially since it was a 4v2 in the first place. There's literally no way one can claim that doing something like that is reasonable, especially with nothing about such a thing in the official rules.

The desperation of Cac and Link to masturbate to numbers really saddens me. It brings me nothing but raw entertainment to see such desperate attempts at getting MVP points in a dead game in a (dead) league.


Last edited by kartinggirl98 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
kartinggirl98

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm

kartinggirl98 wrote:
Cac I'm not going to let you get away with editing tables a day after the match. Everyone knows Link played here and you aren't fooling anyone. After getting away with what you did on Week 3 I'm not going to let you get away with this one, as well as deleting posts, and if you try something like this again I'll take further action than just putting back in the original table.
Not only was he deleting all of my posts, but he also continually edited my posts to troll. This doesn't seem like the type of behavior a staff member should have.

Also, I don't care to add up scores to check myself...Is that x1.25 bullshit still a thing or was that fixed? Something tells me Rookie doesn't think that's a fair method to whore someone's indivs, especially since it was a 4v2 in the first place. There's literally no way one can claim that doing something like that is reasonable, especially with nothing about such a thing in the official rules.

The desperation of Cac and Link to masturbate to numbers really saddens me. It brings me nothing but raw entertainment to see such desperate attempts at getting MVP points in a dead game in a (dead) league.

Edit: Realized my English derped.

The final scores were that of the 2v4.

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Cac on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:12 pm


I need to apologize if all your post deleted affected your feelings but I won't admit that you troll in PL, simply because this community don't need you and all your troll.

All the division, which i managed, the people said that I was a great admin so if you say I'm the type of person that the staff don't need, simply i won't care because you're just a troll, I won't accept the opinion of one guy, who troll their team in a war only for troll.

Maybe you have reason with the x1.25 but you can said your disagree with other words, if you want to know i deleted your posts only because your intention was to troll. Of course, you can say all that you want, we are not in a dictatorship but if you want to troll, please leave this comunnity, should be better idea if you troll in your school, it's more funny.

In short, if MK7 is dead and PL is dead also, go to play MK8 and MKBL or other videogames, not bother here.


avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Rookie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Dawn is right. What I've seen today is disappointing at the least. You can't just say you've been a troll in the past so your opinion doesn't matter, because he brings valid points to the matter. He's brought constructive criticism in the past too. A lot of the stuff I didn't agree with, and some of his accusations toward me in the past I still say I wasn't being devious with, but on this case we see eye to eye.

Another thing, you can't use good work in the past as an excuse to do whatever the hell you want. Many people probably thought Richard Nixon was a good president of the USA up until he was caught involved in a scandal, which led to him eventually leaving office before he would've been removed. Corruption is wrong and I won't have you trying anything else in the league. This is your last warning. For now I've removed powers from Staff and limited them to their own divisions.

There is no multiplier rule whatsoever, but LsR seemed to rule it a particular way and I'm respecting the decision of the unbiased admin. Both today and Week 3's incident have risen some awareness in me that some new rules need to be made for the season after, so things will be fixed accordingly.

Mario Kart 7 is a pretty slow game right now in terms of activity, but I feel like we don't need to be a large community in order to still have fun with the game. Many people already see the Mario Kart community in general as dead. If you watched Apex for Smash at the end of January, there were over 100k viewers on the stream. For any Mario Kart the most amount of viewers I've ever seen on a stream was 900. This was because France was playing in the 8 World Cup (and France fanboys of course showed up lol). The point is, we're pretty small as a whole in the community (MKW, MK7, MK8, and even the first 5's TTing community combined) but we haven't let that stopped us. I think this is what made me think we still had potential to run this. I'm pretty sure Eric has a team that'll sign up for next season, tvg a MK8 clan is now playing, and Mence told me a team called BG from Japan would join and possibly another Japanese team too, and maybe World Friend also since they were cut off from this season. So I still think we have fuel in the tank if people want to continue playing. Let's just not make this a complete joke (kinda like MKW's CSL has been) and that's because the league admins were corrupt. So if you want this to live Cac, you need to stop trying to bend rules and be honest and fair. That's kind of what we're riding on right now.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by LsR on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 am

Last Week Updated! (Woot.)

Congratulations to Rainbow Of Karts for finishing the division in 1st place with an almost clean record of 5-0-1!

Commiserations to Dynamite who lost out on the top spot through point difference but proved to be an outstanding team nonetheless ending in 2nd place!

KSM Motorsports played well through out all 6 weeks and ended the division in 3rd place so congratulations to you guys! I love you

I'd also like to thank Revive for taking part in our competition and playing all of their matches without fail, you guys rock!

As for individual players, I'd like to congratulate the MVP of the division this season: [RK] Link! Additionally, a shout out to Х Aaron who had an amazing average of 30.8/GP however did not play enough matches to claim the top spot No

Once again, thank you to all 31 members who took part in Division B and I hope that everyone has enjoyed the season and I have done my job to a satisfactory level <3

LsR

Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Jack on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Congrats to RK and Link! Thanks for a great season LsR!

Jack

Posts : 38
Age : 18
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Cac on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Thanks for all LsR, you were a great admin another PL season Wink
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Kyle24 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Good Games everyone and thanks to LsR for being our Admin.
avatar
Kyle24

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Division B - Standings & Fixtures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum