[W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Rookie on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 pm


'Reflect' was actually Nebula, my bad
GGs

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:52 pm

i use Reflect as name since like in march, i didnt enjoy the war at all. one of your side only trolled me and not the rest x__x
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Rookie on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Thats what I thought, Rayze said Nebula and I got confused though, sorry.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Rookie wrote:Thats what I thought, Rayze said Nebula and I got confused though, sorry.

Its k though. The only 2 things that bugged me in this war were the teamrape and Catz who only targetted me and no one else in NL, i ragequitted NL team because of the complaints in the chat
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Mark on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 pm

It's quite an accomplishment i got hit 8 times in 7 races by my own team and i get blamed for lagg when no one ever blamed me for that before.
Left Team NL. GGs anyway
avatar
Mark

Posts : 72
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm

inb4 team NL dies
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Mence on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Dawn2goat4disgame
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 19
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Mecha on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Mence wrote:Dawn2goat4disgame
He bagged for shock, derp

Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by chrome on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 pm

>bagging for shock in MK7

I must have been gone from the game for quite some time

chrome

Posts : 210
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Mecha on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Brian wrote:>bagging for shock in MK7

I must have been gone from the game for quite some time
Mostly happens in Japanese wars or vs CB, lawl

Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Wouter on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:55 am

2v4 gp3 too stronk. Congrats on the win USA

Wouter

Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Catz on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

「◆キリキザン」 wrote:
Rookie wrote:Thats what I thought, Rayze said Nebula and I got confused though, sorry.

Its k though. The only 2 things that bugged me in this war were the teamrape and Catz who only targetted me and no one else in NL, i ragequitted NL team because of the complaints in the chat

If you mean by targeting slowing down one time on rWP to red you lap 3 so you have no chance to pass me, then yes I surely targeted you. There is no reason to target people who are always in bottom two so I don't know what you think is targeting. I'm sure you were just frustrated at how poorly you were playing and seeing my red on rWP being one of the last races, you decided to blame your poor performance on me.
GGs, Reflect

By the way, before you start slinging out blatant meaningless insults and get yourself banned here, you can always just show me how stupid you are by PMing me on skype rather than here.

Catz

Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Catz wrote:
「◆キリキザン」 wrote:
Rookie wrote:Thats what I thought, Rayze said Nebula and I got confused though, sorry.

Its k though. The only 2 things that bugged me in this war were the teamrape and Catz who only targetted me and no one else in NL, i ragequitted NL team because of the complaints in the chat

If you mean by targeting slowing down one time on rWP to red you lap 3 so you have no chance to pass me, then yes I surely targeted you. There is no reason to target people who are always in bottom two so I don't know what you think is targeting. I'm sure you were just frustrated at how poorly you were playing and seeing my red on rWP being one of the last races, you decided to blame your poor performance on me.
GGs, Reflect

By the way, before you start slinging out blatant meaningless insults and get yourself banned here, you can always just show me how stupid you are by PMing me on skype rather than here.  

lets go on skype. i dont need unnecessary bans in here. and hence why i ragequitted in before gp3. indeed because of the bad gameplay.
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Rookie on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Most of the time he got it so they wouldn't get it, most notably GP1

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 058_Racing on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Code:
Thats what you got when Im on vacation, lawll.
To be serious, shame on NL, good luck USA in the next rounds Wink.
And of course congrats to Ceymasia MVP'ing NL Smile


Last edited by 058_Racing on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff)

058_Racing

Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by 「◆キリキザン」 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:22 pm

058_Racing wrote:Thats what you got when Im on vacation, lawll.
To be serious, shame on NL, good luck USA in the next rounds Wink.
And of course congrats to Ceymasia MVP'ing NL Smile

yup, this happens when u dont play x)
avatar
「◆キリキザン」

Posts : 21
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Mence on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Man, this thread is just steaming.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 19
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Rookie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am

Wouter wrote:2v4 gp3 too stronk. Congrats on the win USA

You guys were the ones who told us to 2v4 :/

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by DawnKnight on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 am

I decided I would rie a eh roe wif dat while playing mk7.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] USA 234 - 185 NL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum