Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finalized: Season 9 Seedings

+25
Thommy
Ko0pZ
Nicola
Mence
Catz
Mecha
Rayze
DawnKnight
Catfish
Aquas
Ftwhero
Mark
Crazykonga
Syncing
Acro
Gamerrr
Phoenix
Ruka
MA
solar
Sinistra
Cac
TIA
Nizer
Rookie
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Finalized: Season 9 Seedings - Page 2 Empty Re: Finalized: Season 9 Seedings

Post by MA Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Will you not sleep at night if OB is in division A?
I simply asked because the team has what it takes for it.

Don't blame me for the table posting, I think Sync and Catfish are pretty fucking stupid.
MA
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Catfish Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 pm

MA wrote:Will you not sleep at night if OB is in division A?
I simply asked because the team has what it takes for it.

Don't blame me for the table posting, I think Sync and Catfish are pretty fucking stupid.
Did I say I think OB should be moved to div D because they lost against RB? No, I didn't. Smile I was just pointing out how stupid sync's logic was.  Very Happy 
Catfish
Catfish

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:11 pm

As far as I can see, the table is completely correct aside from Sync and Marc's gp2 score being switched.

Stop making irrelevant excuses, there's picture proof.

And apparently Divisions are based on 'attitude' rather than skill now? Please humor me some more. Though I don't play PL this season, DY should definitely not be Div. A.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 pm

DawnKnight wrote:As far as I can see, the table is completely correct aside from Sync and Marc's gp2 score being switched.

And Chootz' score actually being 91, because the tablemaker can't calculate.
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Based on the fact that Nova is defending the shit out of OB it's really obvious to me that Nova is simply alting as OB. Why can you not just sign up as Nova? Do you have to just troll? Considering how sketchy the entire OB thing is at the moment you should be thankful that you're still on the seedings. I'll make a few adjustments later on.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Orly

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MA Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:42 pm

where is nova defending ob
they point out the table points are right, except for some small details
MA
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Marc, talk to Catz and tell him I'll play PL if Nova is interested in signing up.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:22 pm

Its very obvious

OB members accounts aren't even being used

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MA Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:25 pm

why dont you talk to him, do you think i give a shit about nova
ob or whatever has 7 without me, so count me out of pl
MA
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by TIA Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

lol... This is getting ridicolous

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:28 pm

I would let OB play in div A if they used their normal aliases, I'm just not going to put up with obvious alts. If DY doesn't want to play after, I'll talk with RB. I believe Purity says they will only play in B.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nizer Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:07 pm

If everyone who signed up for OB is a completely new player to this league, OB has no right to claim a spot in Division A. They should rather be happy that they don't have to play in Div D as a completely new clan. (think)
Nizer
Nizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:10 pm

That's exactly what I meant Nizer, but it's gotten obvious that it's simply full of Nova members alting for them.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Actually, they do have the right to be considered. wS& also claimed division A as new clan. Your reasoning would imply it is based solely on reputation. It actually sort of is, but for the sake of competition. If those 'new players' would fit in division A, they do have the right to claim it Imo.

Last edited by Rayze on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:25 pm

World's Strongest were full of known players, this is not the case with OB

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:26 pm

But it's not directly based on reputation, but on estimated strength. I worded my post rather poorly, but whatever.
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Syncing Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Ftwhero wrote:Oh, so you won against dynamite? And what should that have to do with being moved to a higher division?
Please do not act cocky and childish, if you dont get moved in to division A its because of your behaviour, and i personally hope OB stays in divsion B, i would rather prefer, for example, to have purity in division A as they arent an immature team.

EDIT: how can you post a table with "scores that arent correct"
I'm not really acting childish, though? I felt it'd be appropriate to post such results here as it is most relevant. If DY has a problem with a table showing they were destroyed, that is their problem.

Aquas wrote:Our lu was not even our pl lu. Zap isn't DY, Jack plays for RB, and I won't play unless I have to, so Catfish is the only one.

Using one war to try to advance yourselves somewhere is sad.
What's the difference? Zap and Jack seem to have the same skill level as DY players anyhow, I don't see how it matters.

We're not really using one war to advance ourselves, I could post the other tables as well if that really makes DY feel better about their loss. And how exactly is using a table of a Division A clan to show our skill sad? You really make no sense.

Rookie wrote:Based on the fact that Nova is defending the shit out of OB it's really obvious to me that Nova is simply alting as OB. Why can you not just sign up as Nova? Do you have to just troll? Considering how sketchy the entire OB thing is at the moment you should be thankful that you're still on the seedings. I'll make a few adjustments later on.
It's not really a case of being defended by a group, it's more like creating an actual competitive environment. Why is HD and DY feeling so victimized, exactly? Is it too much of a stretch for OB to beat these clans or what? It is very biased to think that way. No one is even trolling you.

Rookie wrote:Its very obvious

Like 80% of most member accounts on this website?

If I must mention this, please don't judge all of OB based on my opinions. Razz

Syncing

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 pm

So if Nw decided to join PL right now they would not get an automatic spot in Division A? A small percentage of idiots in this community know about these Japanese players, and most only know because I spread their names around.

If you cared to look through the mkw.com OB thread, you would realize it was a successful and competitive clan at its prime and is now as well.

I'm sorry, but your logic is disgusting if you think DY should be in Div. A over RB, P, or OB.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Lol. always fun to see Dawn hating on Dynamite.
But w/e, we'll wait what Rookie decides to do.
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Syncing wrote:
Rookie wrote:Based on the fact that Nova is defending the shit out of OB it's really obvious to me that Nova is simply alting as OB. Why can you not just sign up as Nova? Do you have to just troll? Considering how sketchy the entire OB thing is at the moment you should be thankful that you're still on the seedings. I'll make a few adjustments later on.
It's not really a case of being defended by a group, it's more like creating an actual competitive environment. Why is HD and DY feeling so victimized, exactly? Is it too much of a stretch for OB to beat these clans or what? It is very biased to think that way. No one is even trolling you.

If you've been paying attention at all today, the reason why OB is not yet in Div A is because I don't want a team of alt accounts winning PL. I know that OB consists of Nova members. It's laughable that you even think you're tricking the staff. Entire teams don't just come back better than they used to be. Even if you used Mii names of old OB players, we know that it's Nova members playing as those Mii names. I will put OB in Division A if you guys don't hide your own identities. Sign up / transfer with your regular aliases. I don't fear losing to OB, I'm just not accepting alts in the league. I invited back many teams who have beaten us in the past. I've even encouraged Nova to play. I don't know who is who, it's just obvious that Chootz wouldn't suddenly reappear and 91 DY after barely being back. Especially when I don't remember Chootz from old wars with OB anyway.

Syncing wrote:
Rookie wrote:Its very obvious

Like 80% of most member accounts on this website?

If I must mention this, please don't judge all of OB based on my opinions. Razz

You completely dodged my point. Why is it that Dawn & Rayze are posting in OB's defense rather than Chootz and Jesse?

---

I'm not questioning your skill. I'm just telling you to use your normal names / accounts.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Rookie wrote:
You completely dodged my point. Why is it that Dawn & Rayze are posting in OB's defense rather than Chootz and Jesse?
When did I ever defend OB? I merely stated my opinion on DY's skill level and why other clans should be in Division A.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 pm

It's very implied

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Honestly Rookie, this all seems like an ultimate ploy to have weak teams in Division A so that HD can finally win PL, which, unfortunately, is unlikely to happen. Right now your planned teams in Div A are completely disgusting (DY is easy, RB is easy but still tougher than DY, cB is inactive and unlikely to have their best players).

I stated my opinion last season as well when I thought much was out-of-order and I was demonized back then as well. I'm obviously not afraid to let my points be known, whether it directly affects my interest or not. Melee X (This was my obvious first choice despite not even being a member of the clan at the time), Charged Brigade, or Airstrikers should have been in Division A last season and I was ignored at that time too. I think I was right? (Is that still too much to say or are people in this community still too bigoted to realize this?)

I state my opinion whenever I feel it is relevant.

What's wrong with supporting a misrepresented clan, even though I obviously don't care as long as DY isn't in Division A?

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 pm

As I said, HD2 wanted to be in A and they were given a fair chance since they wanted B.

The staff invited back CB, WEC, KA, MR, Me, Nova and A, so I don't know why you consider this an attempt for us to win PL. Many teams simply didn't want to play.

And as I've said at least 5 times by now, I will put OB in Division A if their blatant alts sign up with their main aliases. We all know the team is full of alt accounts, and I'm not going to have it in this league. Want HD to win? Then simply don't fess up to having all of your alts in OB.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next