[W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Goldie on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi, MR probably cant play saturday (5 active for pl atm), i will see with Mence/brandon when we can play this war Wink
avatar
Goldie

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Goldie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:38 pm

If Brandon want to answer at Chopper when he is online and add me obv
avatar
Goldie

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by DocteurChopper on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 pm

http://gyazo.com/abe64b811e9d2f39535229071c0c03d7

I think he saw my messages cuz there is not the http://gyazo.com/cce88ffbd3d86bc69c3ccb96647c93db

[20:04:26] Koopz: inb4 they take freewin

elephant 

DocteurChopper

Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:10 pm

We could probably reschedule for another day considering we probably won't have enough tomorrow anyway.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Goldie on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Ok, and can you accept my skype request you and brandon? x)
avatar
Goldie

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Goldie wrote:Ok, and can you accept my skype request you and brandon? x)
Try re-sending it because I never got one from you.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Okay, I think we have settled it that we'll be doing this match after next weeks match with WEC. I hate taking free wins, plus we don't even have enough players to participate in todays match anyways, so taking a free win would've been a nasty thing to do.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Blaze on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:33 am

Wait what airstrickers is in div a everything got so good when i left

Blaze

Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:48 am

Blaze wrote:Wait what airstrickers is in div a everything got so good when i left
No that's not true Blazey. Sad You should come back <3.
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:09 pm

GP1:

Chopper DC'd with 3 race 1 = 12. Havok dc'd after race 3 with 15 = 18.

GP2:

Turbo Dc'd with 26 after race 3 = 29.

GP3:

GGs MR, fun match.

Final Score: Airstrikers 231 - 211 Mushroom Road

Oh, and:

[4:08:43 PM] λ Brαndon♪: goldie
[4:08:50 PM] λ Brαndon♪: Turns out havok isn't registered for PL
[4:08:55 PM] λ Brαndon♪: Is it ok if we use him this war?
[4:08:57 PM] Goldie ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■): np
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Yoshifan123 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm

I had terrible luck this war but GG's to MR Cool 

Yoshifan123

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by DawnKnight on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Nice job both teams. Smile Sorry that I wasn't available for this match. V_V

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Cara on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Need real name + indivs to update
No time to count !

Cara

Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Ko0pZ on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Cara wrote:Need real name + indivs to update
No time to count !
If you are talking about the individual scores, Mence did upload pics on his post, but apparently the browser takes some time to load them (at least in my case).
I just screenshot it for you:

Spoiler:

As for the names, both MR and A need to tell you them I guess.

GGs to both teams btw and congratz A for the win. Smile
avatar
Ko0pZ

Posts : 59
Location : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by DocteurChopper on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Get a connexion please, the guy start 5sec before the start, we cant have the shock because he is 8th in our screen, reds doesnt affect...

And we dc ofc

DocteurChopper

Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:34 pm

DocteurChopper wrote:Get a connexion please, the guy start 5sec before the start, we cant have the shock because he is 8th in our screen, reds doesnt affect...

And we dc ofc
Yeah, I agree that was stupid, Havok derped.

Anyways for the names-

Airstrikers:
Fag = Brandon
M = Mence
Havok = Havok
Tattle = Tattle

Mushroom Road:
F. Turbo = Aiguille
Jap name = idk ask them.
Goldie = Goldie
Chopper = Chopper
Simon = Simon



There you go, also you need to fix the typo in Airstrikers still on the tables.


Last edited by Mence on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mr.Moto on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm

havok was registered on the old pl site and for some reason was never transferred just throwing that out there

Mr.Moto

Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Crazykonga on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Well, it looks like Airstrickers for div. A was a good choice ! Smile

Japanese name = Raph
avatar
Crazykonga

Posts : 124
Age : 22
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mewwy on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Mr.Moto wrote:havok was registered on the old pl site and for some reason was never transferred just throwing that out there
yeah if I remember correctly his transfer request was done days before the old site was attacked, and his transfer was never redone
avatar
Mewwy

Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Mence on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:29 am

Mewwy wrote:
Mr.Moto wrote:havok was registered on the old pl site and for some reason was never transferred just throwing that out there
yeah if I remember correctly his transfer request was done days before the old site was attacked, and his transfer was never redone
Oh, ok. We weren't sure if he was or not so we just asked Mushroom Road to be safe. Also GGs in the war with N5. :3
avatar
Mence

Posts : 94
Age : 20
Location : Not here

Back to top Go down

Re: [W2] MR 211 vs 231 A

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum