Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking Ahead

+4
058_Racing
Mecha
◇ユキメノコ
Rookie
8 posters

Go down

Looking Ahead Empty Looking Ahead

Post by Rookie Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey guys, just got a major announcement regarding the future. With the recent announcement of MK8 releasing sometime in May, we have a little more time than we initially thought to wrap up MK7 before we all move on to the next big thing. We want to let you all know that the PL site will not go inactive after Season 8, but instead be as active as ever. We're considering a lot of options for the remaining months, an obvious one being another season, with a new and restructured divisional format allowing for shorter seasons, a major thought being 4 team divisions and having around 4 or 5. But on top of that, we will be running various tournaments including FFAs, 2v2 FFAs, continental battles, a possible Battle Division, possibly another shot at PLC, and as most of us know already, World Cup 2014. If you have any ideas feel free to post them. We still have a full 3 months and most likely a few more weeks on top of that, so it'd be nice for us to make the most of our final major months of MK7. It seems some teams still are still actuve and wanting to play, so with that a Season 9 is a big possibility right now, and much more in the upcoming month, so it's my hope that everyone checks the site for new stuff every few days or so after the conclusion of Season 8.

An upcoming non-site FFA that I'd like to recommend would be here also: http://mkboards.com/forums/index.php/topic,3938.0.html

A note for World Cup participants- from what we've seen, 8v8 is almost a certainty for standard wars now, as we have 6 teams who can almost definitely be able to do so. Check every day for new news on it, because our goal start date is still next Saturday. Register a team here: https://primeleague.forumotion.com/t413-registration-thread

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Rookie on Sun May 04, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Looking Ahead Empty Re: Looking Ahead

Post by ◇ユキメノコ Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Seems we can play a bit longer since the MK8 is delayed by 1 month. :O
◇ユキメノコ
◇ユキメノコ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:58 am

◇ユキメノコ wrote:Seems we can play a bit longer since the MK8 is delayed by 1 month. :O
It was never delayed.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 am

Yes, never delayed, just being released later than we initially thought.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 058_Racing Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Looking good Rookie.  alien 

058_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post by ◇ユキメノコ Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Mecha wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:Seems we can play a bit longer since the MK8 is delayed by 1 month. :O
It was never delayed.

:L First i get told it was April, now it is in May. o_O
◇ユキメノコ
◇ユキメノコ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Mecha wrote:
It was never delayed.

:L First i get told it was April, now it is in May. o_O
April was just a rumor everyone followed, it was never official.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by jkathlete Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:18 pm

I like the idea of FFA's, maybe like the weekly ones mkw.com has started? That would be cool.

jkathlete

Back to top Go down

Post by TIA Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 pm

I think you should focus on the upcoming WC instead of another PL Season, but maybe you can organize both. There is a cool FFA organized on MKBoards, I recommend you to sign up

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 am

Looking at the World Cup schedule, there is potentially just enough time to organise a final Prime League Season, but I'm unsure whether there would be enough interest to organise it. We might instead have a different, final competition before MK8 is released, like a 2vs2 tournament or a FFA.

I think a good idea would be to create a new topic where you ask for teams to confirm their interest if they want to participate in a new PL Season. If there aren't enough teams to do it, then you might consider one of the options you stated in the first post, which all seem rather interesting.
Nicola
Nicola

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

I think a good idea would be to create a new topic where you ask for teams to confirm their interest if they want to participate in a new PL Season.

I agree with this Nicola .The other day i was talking with Nizer and he say Wec like to play a final season also teams like RR, GR, WF , Wa or RK i think will play.
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum