Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC

5 posters

Go down

[W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC Empty [W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC

Post by Nizer Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

[W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC 2chlt9f

GGs to both teams.

A little lag on both sides, a number of triple reds on both sides. Overall a very close and intense match.

I played bretty bad in this one..
Nizer
Nizer

Back to top Go down

[W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC Empty Re: [W8] Airstrikers 232 - 236 WEC

Post by Mence Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 pm

This war was really intense and I enjoyed myself. GGs WEC Very Happy 
Mence
Mence

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshifan123 Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Honestly we deserved to win this match mainly because someone on WEC threw a red in 4th and lagged passed wolf and mence causing me to get in first making us lose top 3, but whatever, GG's

Yoshifan123

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Yoshifan123 wrote:Honestly we deserved to win this match mainly because someone on WEC threw a red in 4th and lagged passed wolf and mence causing me to get in first making us lose top 3, but whatever, GG's
This, and later in the same race we get lagged out of 1st (on our screens, anyway) literally on the line which cost us the tie. . .

GGs anyway, by far the most intense war I have ever been a part of

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nizer Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

I assume you're both adressing the rDKP race. I chained a shroom before the glider and I was practically above your players in 2nd and 3rd, then threw the red. It's not unusual that a red passes players like that, but of course it was somewhat lucky. Also, idk what you mean with that I lagged into first on the finish line. On my screen I was frontrunning the whole 3rd lap in 1st, and I finished 1st after dropping my 3 nanas on the final straight.

There were several instances where one or the other team got lucky. I didn't mention any of the moments when you got lucky, because I don't like to argue about that kind of things. But I want to remind you that you had far more shocks and dodges than we had, many of which you randomly pulled in lap 3 and didn't really plan out beforehand, and many of which just devastated us in top positions. We had a crazy lot of races in really good positions that just got destroyed by your items. That's how the game goes. It all evens out in the end.

Good Games nonetheless. It was an exciting war for sure.
Nizer
Nizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Nizer wrote:I assume you're both adressing the rDKP race. I chained a shroom before the glider and I was practically above your players in 2nd and 3rd, then threw the red. It's not unusual that a red passes players like that, but of course it was somewhat lucky. Also, idk what you mean with that I lagged into first on the finish line. On my screen I was frontrunning the whole 3rd lap in 1st, and I finished 1st after dropping my 3 nanas on the final straight.

There were several instances where one or the other team got lucky. I didn't mention any of the moments when you got lucky, because I don't like to argue about that kind of things. But I want to remind you that you had far more shocks and dodges than we had, many of which you randomly pulled in lap 3 and didn't really plan out beforehand, and many of which just devastated us in top positions. We had a crazy lot of races in really good positions that just got destroyed by your items. That's how the game goes. It all evens out in the end.

Good Games nonetheless. It was an exciting war for sure.
Yes, that's correct, the rDKP race. Fair enough, I'm not here to argue about the game's online connection when it's really no one's fault. GGs

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazykonga Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

GGs Basketball 
Crazykonga
Crazykonga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down