Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division A Standings & Schedule

+9
Gab
Crazykonga
Roronoa91
Ko0pZ
Shawn
Rookie
Nicola
Goldie
Cac
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Division A Standings & Schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: Division A Standings & Schedule

Post by Cac Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Week 7 is updated except MR vs Ka sorry for wait my guys  rendeer 
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Division A Standings & Schedule - Page 2 Empty Re: Division A Standings & Schedule

Post by Ko0pZ Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Once again, WEC only has one loss, but you edited two losses in there. You can re-update the table though once MR and KA are done with their match. Wink
Ko0pZ
Ko0pZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Ko0pZ wrote:Once again, WEC only has one loss, but you edited two losses in there. You can re-update the table though once MR and KA are done with their match. Wink

Updated and sorry Sad
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Week 8 is updated except HD vs Ka sorry for wait my guys  pirat 
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Week 9 is updated.

We will see a close division GL HD/WEC/CB in the last week ^^.

Last edited by Cac on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by DT_LINK Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 pm

GL ! Wink

DT_LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Cac Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:29 pm

That's it ! PL S8 Division A is finished. :3 The and was very exciting ! Well...

CONGRATULATIONS TO CB FOR THE TITLE OF CHAMPIONS PL Div. A !  :first:

Also, GG to WEC who came 2nd  :second: you are in my opinion a very good team and I hope you'll be here next season !  

HD with a little two points less, came 3rd, GG ! :yes: I also want to congratulate Aspyk, our Div. A MVP with an awesome average : 24,5 per GP. Very Happy 

Too thanks MR HD2 and KA for play this season ^^

I've been glad to be your Div. Admin, and I hope you also liked it. xD Thank you for playing, good luck to Ka/HD2 in Div B, good luck to teams who'll stay in Div. A for PL S9 (if we have), and see ya next season, I hope !

Division A Standings & Schedule - Page 2 First CB
Division A Standings & Schedule - Page 2 Second_WEC
Cac
Cac

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm

The entire bottom left portion of the main table has incorrect scores. It says HD beat KA 269-179, when that was something MR did.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazykonga Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank you, that was such a great season, and you were a great admin. Smile

GGs to all the clans ! Basketball
Crazykonga
Crazykonga

Back to top Go down

Post by Gab Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 am

GGs to all. Smile

Gab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2