Season 8 Seedings

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Rookie on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 pm

DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:Mushroom Road I agree should be in A, but it seems they've agreed on a playoff

Melee X requested anything but Div A, so did Airstrikers, who actually would get in B by their placement.

HD2 is a real team @ Mence, we are one of the larger clans.
Name all of the players that will be in HD2 next season then. I feel that HD1 would have all of HD's most experienced players while HD2 would just have all of the inexperienced players, thus giving HD1 free wins every time they play vs. each other, or rig it for which ever team is winning by trying less hard...It gives HD overall an unfair advantage.

Also, I think that "placement" shouldn't have any jurisdiction since clearly Airstrikers didn't even try after week 3 last season due to Pokemon.

Rookie wrote:Looking at your seedings Dawn it seems you aren't even reading the thread.
So just because I do not agree with anyone who has posted thus-far I am not reading the thread? I obviously don't care about conforming to stupidity.

"Rules" of PL seedings shouldn't be relevant at this point because of such heavy inactivity.
Your whole argument about HD2 being less experienced is invalid. The fact that they can win Div B clearly shows they aren't full of inexperienced players. Their active team consists of Shawn, Alucard, FinalFight, Sorapol, Crony, Lee, Ruka, and for this next season Zap, and there's a few more players on it too who still are decent players. These guys would get much less PL matches if we fused into 1 team again. I'm pretty sure last season is proof that they are a good team and stable as well.

You have nobody to blame but yourself regarding Airstrikers not trying after week 3. Almost all of HD focused on pokemon as well last season, but it didn't stop us from having a decent season. I say you weren't reading because of a few numerous things. One of these include how you still aren't sure if DY is playing when we responded to you a few pages back confirming they were.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by DawnKnight on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Rookie wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:Mushroom Road I agree should be in A, but it seems they've agreed on a playoff

Melee X requested anything but Div A, so did Airstrikers, who actually would get in B by their placement.

HD2 is a real team @ Mence, we are one of the larger clans.
Name all of the players that will be in HD2 next season then. I feel that HD1 would have all of HD's most experienced players while HD2 would just have all of the inexperienced players, thus giving HD1 free wins every time they play vs. each other, or rig it for which ever team is winning by trying less hard...It gives HD overall an unfair advantage.

Also, I think that "placement" shouldn't have any jurisdiction since clearly Airstrikers didn't even try after week 3 last season due to Pokemon.

Rookie wrote:Looking at your seedings Dawn it seems you aren't even reading the thread.
So just because I do not agree with anyone who has posted thus-far I am not reading the thread? I obviously don't care about conforming to stupidity.

"Rules" of PL seedings shouldn't be relevant at this point because of such heavy inactivity.
Your whole argument about HD2 being less experienced is invalid. The fact that they can win Div B clearly shows they aren't full of inexperienced players. Their active team consists of Shawn, Alucard, FinalFight, Sorapol, Crony, Lee, Ruka, and for this next season Zap, and there's a few more players on it too who still are decent players. These guys would get much less PL matches if we fused into 1 team again. I'm pretty sure last season is proof that they are a good team and stable as well.

You have nobody to blame but yourself regarding Airstrikers not trying after week 3. Almost all of HD focused on pokemon as well last season, but it didn't stop us from having a decent season. I say you weren't reading because of a few numerous things. One of these include how you still aren't sure if DY is playing when we responded to you a few pages back confirming they were.
Yes, and HD playing Pokemon affected Airstriker's performance last season. Also, as I said before, there is a large skill gap between last season's division A and B. HD2 LOST matches vs. Division B clans.

I honestly understand the reasoning of why Airstrikers and Melee-X want to be in division B and it's simply because of the greedy nature of this community. I think it would be equally competitive to play in Div B as Div A (Assuming wf would be in Div B) if the divisions are the same as what they currently stand as.

Also, if you DY is playing this season then I'm happy. If DY uses somewhat competitive LUs it will make Div B more competitive.

I'm more worried about how Div A could be rigged if HD has two teams, as discussed before. HD2 players could be "given the chance to play" in Div B like the rest of us.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Sinistra on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

For everyone who is wondering, gonna make this disclaimer for now:

Melee X chose to play in Division B for a number of reasons.
- Numerous people have only recently returned to the game so are still rusty/lacking in experience of the current metagame.
- While there are some Division A standard players in our roster, there is a bigger variety in skill in Melee X than in some clans and we still want to give everyone a chance to play. This means we'll come up with a rotor like we did 2 seasons ago meaning that in no particular match will we use our "best" LU. If we do, it's purely by coincidence.

We're getting our last couple of members to sign up tomorrow. Our registration will then be complete, without problem, I hope.

On my personal opinion on the whole Division debate...
I personally believe that, HD and HD2 shouldn't be allowed in the same division, purely because they then have the possibility of telling one team to play better against another clan, who might be doing better in the division.
HD are generally good people so I doubt this would happen but I don't agree with the possibility of that happening even being allowed to exist.
I'm not the best with words, hope you understand my issue here.

Sinistra

Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Deemed24 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:51 pm

DawnKnight is a AxiS hater, idc

Dunno why AxiS can't be in Division C, I am getting my players to register as fast as they can

Deemed24

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by DawnKnight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:33 am

Deemed24 wrote:DawnKnight is an* AxiS hater, idc

Dunno why AxiS can't be in Division C, I am getting my players to register as fast as they can
LOL, idrc about your team but good luck if you get enough players to sign up and play PL every week.


Last edited by DawnKnight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Deemed24 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:37 am

DawnKnight wrote:
Deemed24 wrote:DawnKnight is a AxiS hater, idc

Dunno why AxiS can't be in Division C, I am getting my players to register as fast as they can
LOL, idrc about your team but good luck if you get enough players to sign up and play PL every week.
If you don't care, stop putting your opinion of AxiS every time you post a division table :p

#nobrains

Deemed24

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by DawnKnight on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:40 am

Deemed24 wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Deemed24 wrote:DawnKnight is a AxiS hater, idc

Dunno why AxiS can't be in Division C, I am getting my players to register as fast as they can
LOL, idrc about your team but good luck if you get enough players to sign up and play PL every week.
If you don't care,  stop putting your opinion of AxiS every time you post a division table :p

#nobrains
I'm not the one who assumed that every clan in PL played WWs actively, LOL.

I express my opinion knowing no one will listen to it, but rather to prove a point of how biased the staff is.

DawnKnight

Posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Deemed24 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 am

DawnKnight wrote:
Deemed24 wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Deemed24 wrote:DawnKnight is a AxiS hater, idc

Dunno why AxiS can't be in Division C, I am getting my players to register as fast as they can
LOL, idrc about your team but good luck if you get enough players to sign up and play PL every week.
If you don't care,  stop putting your opinion of AxiS every time you post a division table :p

#nobrains
I'm not the one who assumed that every clan in PL played WWs actively, LOL.

I express my opinion knowing no one will listen to it, but rather to prove a point of how biased the staff is.
I agree that the staff can be biased, but please refrain from calling my clan inactive, If it is I can confirm that. thanks :/

Deemed24

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Vexus on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:59 am

Mence wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:I would also consider having Airstrikers in Division A if they didn't request Division B (We have plenty of good players that are underrated, I'm just a bit worried about activity) since many matches were extremely close vs. other teams' "best" Lineups in Div. A and also did fairly well in 3v4s, lmfao.
^^^^ This. Sadly our activity wasn't all that great thanks to Pokemon X & Y. Sad
But even though we went 2-8 last season, we never used our 'best' lineup or had frequent DCs. Heck.. we even used Elite one match when he hasn't play the game in months. Resulted him ragequitting after GP2 and he even got off Skype and still hasn't gotten back online.
This is a bit irrelevant now, but if any team is moving up to div a wouldnt it be cB ? We placed 5th and A placed 6th so...

Vexus

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Xinta on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 pm

WF want play with WF1 and 2 not just one WF
+ WF2 win AxiS

Xinta

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Skipper on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 pm

DawnKnight wrote:


~ World Friend (wf > Gr jsyk)
Tow > GR

Skipper

Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Xinta on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Tow is dead

Xinta

Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Rookie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 pm

I've come to the conclusion that the team that will get the last spot (either Axis or wf2) will be the first team to correctly register 7 players. It only seems the most fair. Vexus is right too, if we adjust Div A anymore Charged Brigade will be moved up before any other clan would.

Rookie

Posts : 410

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by ◇ユキメノコ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
avatar
◇ユキメノコ

Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Deemed24 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:04 pm

fair enough

Deemed24

Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Cac on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 pm

◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
Yep because you say me please to delete your in Ex thread
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Tricky on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:43 pm

r u srs

wf1 in divB, they don't have 1st or 2nd place of last season, so why ?

Anyways, GL. pig 

Tricky

Posts : 39
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by ◇ユキメノコ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
Yep because you say me please to delete your in Ex thread
I said because I didn't know how to work it out with a new friend code. That's problem...
avatar
◇ユキメノコ

Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Cac on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm

◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
Yep because you say me please to delete your in Ex thread
I said because I didn't know how to work it out with a new friend code. That's problem...
I have no fault then Sad
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Ftwhero on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Cac is sexy
Cac es caliente como cono mala


What does this mean??? Cac payed me 590000€ to say this
-)
avatar
Ftwhero

Posts : 43
Location : Modena (more or less), Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Cac on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Ftwhero wrote:Cac is sexy
Cac es caliente como cono mala


What does this mean??? Cac payed me 590000€ to say this
-)
Lol , Hero for president of Italy ^^
avatar
Cac

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Ftwhero on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Cac wrote:
Ftwhero wrote:Cac is sexy
Cac es caliente como cono mala


What does this mean??? Cac payed me 590000€ to say this
-)
Lol , Hero for president of Italy ^^
Hahahahaha
Call me Berlusconi
avatar
Ftwhero

Posts : 43
Location : Modena (more or less), Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by ◇ユキメノコ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
Yep because you say me please to delete your in Ex thread
I said because I didn't know how to work it out with a new friend code. That's problem...
I have no fault then Sad
well we both should have fault in here.

1) you removed it
2) i wasnt aware about how to do it with a different friend code because my 3ds was reset
avatar
◇ユキメノコ

Posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Ftwhero on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:17 pm

◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Cac wrote:
◇ユキメノコ wrote:
Rookie wrote:Rayze is right, I've reversed the order on the declaration process. In this case Mushroom Road will be placed into the seedings and 3 teams still must finish signing up. Melee X is considered not finished until I hear what happened with Reflect's registration since it mysteriously disappeared from Ex's thread, and it doesn't seem like he transferred. I'd like this to be cleared up. Or Me can just register another player. I need to know his team history (Reflect's). If Axiwfs gets 7, I think it'd be best to just make wf have one team. As said earlier many people are questioning wf being in Division B as well.

It'd probably be ideal to put MR into A, Gr into B, wf & Axis into C and transfer wf2's players back to wf1.
Cac removed my post for some reason. but i prefer to talk about this on skype.
Yep because you say me please to delete your in Ex thread
I said because I didn't know how to work it out with a new friend code. That's problem...
I have no fault then Sad
well we both should have fault in here.

1) you removed it
2) i wasnt aware about how to do it with a different friend code because my 3ds was reset
Its never cac's fault. Do like spanish people and spam something only they can understand when they dont have a sensed answer ahahahahha
avatar
Ftwhero

Posts : 43
Location : Modena (more or less), Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Mecha on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Cac wrote:I have no fault then Sad
Yes, it is your fault. You are not supposed to remove transfer posts just because he doesn't know how to handle a new FC. You should've posted in his transfer thread saying what he should've done, not delete it.

Mecha

Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Re: Season 8 Seedings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum