Prime League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Finalized] Season 8 Seedings

+18
FinalFight
Sinistra
Crazykonga
DT_LINK
Goldie
Gab
058_Racing
Mark
◇ユキメノコ
TIA
Cac
Nizer
Alex
Shawn
DawnKnight
Deemed24
Mecha
Rookie
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Finalized] Season 8 Seedings - Page 2 Empty Re: [Finalized] Season 8 Seedings

Post by DawnKnight Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Rookie wrote:
Mecha wrote:Ironic, Division B is more difficult than Division A.
Say what you want, but you know it isn't.
LOL, this coming from you is funny on so many levels...The only reason there's a possibility of HD winning PL is because you have two teams in the same division, and Rayze, Casey, and Catz will most likely join.

Nizer wrote:
Ironic that someone from Div B says that.

It is not.
This is also ironic coming from someone in Div. A.

You do realize you both misinterpreted his post?

Div. B will be very challenging...But Div. A will be more challenging than Div. B unless you're HD, of course, due to potential rigging.

Mecha wrote:
DT_LINK wrote:0 team in DB have level for D1.
Although two were in Division A, and one would've been in it. Flawed logic.
I'm pretty sure Melee X, Charged Brigade, and Airstrikers all have LUs that could beat any Div. A clan. And it's funny that you say something like this when you're clearly not up to Division A's supposed skill level, Joanny.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinistra Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:53 pm

So the No. 1 Wifi player and several ex Nova players aren't at the skill level for Div A? good joke
we chose to be in B because we didnt want to deal with all the tryhards not because we weren't up to it

Sinistra

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalFight Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:29 pm

You know every time I come to a thread in PL it's DawnKnight crying about something. Now I come here and see him bitching every time Rookie posts a comment of anything, or now that HD2 is in Div. A there could be a potential "rigged" division. Wow, you're stupid. You and along other people think of the worst possible. I can recorded all 10 wars just to shut you and whomever else are stupid enough to say that we're going to rig this division this season. Oh my goodness I have never seen so much hate in my entire life, wow. I'm so tired of reading the same bull every day from the same people, seriously stop thinking of the worst possible.

"Div. A will be more challenging than Div. B unless you're HD, of course, due to potential rigging." wow seriously just stop, holy shit such major stupidity going on.

edit: btw if you wanna complain to someone for putting HD2 in Div. A, go cry to Shawn because he was HD2 leader and he suggested we move on to Div. A to see how well we would do after we had a decent season in Div. B. None of this was for any intentions of rigging the division. We simply wanted to see how the season would go since we won Div. B. and you know what I agree that everyone should have a chance at going up and playing, especially if they're earned it.

FinalFight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mence Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Cry me a river people.
Mence
Mence

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:
LOL, this coming from you is funny on so many levels...The only reason there's a possibility of HD winning PL is because you have two teams in the same division, and Rayze, Casey, and Catz will most likely join.

Nizer wrote:

It is not.

Div. B will be very challenging...But Div. A will be more challenging than Div. B unless you're HD, of course, due to potential rigging.

Mecha wrote:
I'm pretty sure Melee X, Charged Brigade, and Airstrikers all have LUs that could beat any Div. A clan. And it's funny that you say something like this when you're clearly not up to Division A's supposed skill level, Joanny.
You're making an ass of yourself. You should really stop. There's no real problem with Division B having the "most competition" out of all. All divisions are supposed to be about equally competitive based on how close the skill levels are. I don't get why you're relentlessly trashing my clan. I don't know what we've done to piss you off either. The reason why Rayze joined, yes joined, was on his own will. I'be said we'd be open to him joining, but was never persistent on it. Casey & Catz wanting to play with us because Rayze joined is because they wanted too as well. What am I supposed to do? Not accept them? I'm pretty sure HD would have a fair chance without any of them either. We've placed above all the clans in Division A now without them before, and we got 2nd in season 5 without them. We've been a contender the whole time, with or without new players too. We could've arguably won season 5 as well if Marv/Umbre played more often, but what's done is done. We didn't make excuses for not winning like you did saying Airstrikers didn't try after week 3, etc. I'm certain we've proved ourselves to be a team that could win PL before any recent new players. We won't rig our matches either. I wasn't promoting HD2 being in Division A at all. Shawn and them wanted it much more than I did. FF will be recording the matches too, and we even requested to play early in the season so we wouldn't play in a late week match.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemed24 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:15 am

Rookie wrote:
DawnKnight wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Nizer wrote:

It is not.

Mecha wrote:
You're making an ass of yourself. You should really stop. There's no real problem with Division B having the "most competition" out of all. All divisions are supposed to be about equally competitive based on how close the skill levels are. I don't get why you're relentlessly trashing my clan. I don't know what we've done to piss you off either. The reason why Rayze joined, yes joined, was on his own will. I'be said we'd be open to him joining, but was never persistent on it. Casey & Catz wanting to play with us because Rayze joined is because they wanted too as well. What am I supposed to do? Not accept them? I'm pretty sure HD would have a fair chance without any of them either. We've placed above all the clans in Division A now without them before, and we got 2nd in season 5 without them. We've been a contender the whole time, with or without new players too. We could've arguably won season 5 as well if Marv/Umbre played more often, but what's done is done. We didn't make excuses for not winning like you did saying Airstrikers didn't try after week 3, etc. I'm certain we've proved ourselves to be a team that could win PL before any recent new players. We won't rig our matches either. I wasn't promoting HD2 being in Division A at all. Shawn and them wanted it much more than I did. FF will be recording the matches too, and we even requested to play early in the season so we wouldn't play in a late week match.
Well said.

Hopefully they will stop complaining, and look forward to the tournament :p

Deemed24

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:00 am

Lmfao, you guys fail to realize when someone's trolling.

Sorry if I made you mad, I guess?

Also, I don't hate your clan, Rookie. You're just incredibly easy to make angry and/or stressed.

Just ask Joanny...We always trash talk each other but in reality, we're great friends. We even joined Rayze's MK8 clan together!

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MA Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 am

Possible HD give wins to other HD for better division placing? ^^
MA
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecha Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 pm

I don't hate HD or anything but I find it hilarious that you go and say Dawn would hate your clan because Rayze joined HD and then Casey and Catz followed. I don't see how that follows anything he said, those three can do whatever they want.

Mecha

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazykonga Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:35 pm

[Finalized] Season 8 Seedings - Page 2 Rat__sniffing_by_...ductions-413d52f [Finalized] Season 8 Seedings - Page 2 Rat__sniffing_by_...ductions-413d52f[Finalized] Season 8 Seedings - Page 2 Rat__sniffing_by_...ductions-413d52f [Finalized] Season 8 Seedings - Page 2 Rat__sniffing_by_...ductions-413d52f
Crazykonga
Crazykonga

Back to top Go down

Post by DT_LINK Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:47 pm

I never said I have the level of D1 in terms of pure run (because people just see it), and I have never denigrated other divisions / teams, personally.

I just imagine that very few people understand how Mario Kart works in the end, and then they are surprised to lose and accuse the luck or other like that.

Well, good luck at all for this season !

DT_LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Perfect lines, perfect item usage, perfect mentality, perfect teamplay, perfect brain.
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazykonga Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Perfect rage
Crazykonga
Crazykonga

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayze Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Crazykonga wrote:Perfect rage
Ah right, I forgot, yes.

Dégueulasse cette team, ça lag vraiment de partout, ça sort les éclairs pour remonter à la fin.
Malgré nos fails sur rAF, on jouait bien et on méritait largement la victoire, les mecs avaient aucun run, mais le lag nous tuait tous.
Perfect GP3 absolument pas mérité au passage, bref je commence à haïr cette team qui ne mérite aucune de ses victoires.

Un bon IT bien dégueulasse, j'étais toujours devant en train de lutter, tout ça pour me faire niquer par un seven ou une triple rouge. J'ai du mal à croire que je puisse faire 51, honnêtement on méritait de gagner.
Rayze
Rayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazykonga Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Good rat.
Crazykonga
Crazykonga

Back to top Go down

Post by DawnKnight Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:57 pm

FinalFight wrote:You know every time I come to a thread in PL it's DawnKnight crying about something. Now I come here and see him bitching every time Rookie posts a comment of anything, or now that HD2 is in Div. A there could be a potential "rigged" division. Wow, you're stupid. You and along other people think of the worst possible. I can recorded all 10 wars just to shut you and whomever else are stupid enough to say that we're going to rig this division this season. Oh my goodness I have never seen so much hate in my entire life, wow. I'm so tired of reading the same bull every day from the same people, seriously stop thinking of the worst possible.

"Div. A will be more challenging than Div. B unless you're HD, of course, due to potential rigging." wow seriously just stop, holy shit such major stupidity going on.

edit: btw if you wanna complain to someone for putting HD2 in Div. A, go cry to Shawn because he was HD2 leader and he suggested we move on to Div. A to see how well we would do after we had a decent season in Div. B. None of this was for any intentions of rigging the division. We simply wanted to see how the season would go since we won Div. B. and you know what I agree that everyone should have a chance at going up and playing, especially if they're earned it.
I find it funny that whenever someone opposes your viewpoint you call it "crying". Your post was obviously more of a rage than any of mine, thus I think it merits to be labeled as "crying" more than any of mine.

It's also better to predict any possible rigging that could ensue before it actually happens. This way we actually prepare for something like this unlike Season 5's lap-troll-fest. At least I'm inputting what I think should be done rather than blindly letting the staff do whatever they want.

And how in the world was I supposed to know you would record every match...? Geez, you people really are arrogant.

DawnKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MA Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Mario Kart 7: The Movie
MA
MA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mence Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 pm

MA wrote:Mario Kart 7: The Movie
This is a good movie.
Mence
Mence

Back to top Go down

Post by iitoMK Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 am

AxiS Div C,AxiS win PL div C

iitoMK

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemed24 Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:33 pm

iitoMK wrote:AxiS Div C,AxiS win PL div C
Indeed Very Happy

Deemed24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nizer Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Haltet einfach alle die Schnause, ihr Arschwürste !!!

(aka Rookie, lock this thread already)
Nizer
Nizer

Back to top Go down

Post by DT_LINK Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 am

Shut up Crazy, thanks.

DT_LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content